063

"You are my signed artist, what's wrong with what I have done?"

Irene looked deep into Suho's eyes; she didn't want to miss the slightest change in his expression. A moment later, she said in a weak voice, "Annie said that you've been biased towards me."

"You're my signed artist. If I want to be biased, what can she do about it?" As Suho spoke, he began to sound like a military general that found it hard to understand his own reasoning.

Irene looked at Suho seriously. Without a word, she let out a slight sob and lay down on the bed, "Go do what you need to do. I'm going to get some sleep."

Suho originally wanted to say something else. But, at a time like this, he couldn't let his guard down as there was too much drama happening on the outside.

Irene was in quite a predicament. On one hand, she was upset because of the humiliation she had suffered, but on the other, her heart was slightly moved by all that Suho had done for her.

Was there actually people in this world that offered help for no reason and was there actually someone who was biased towards her from the bottom of their hearts?

...

The next morning.

Sunny finally gave Tiffany a response. She had arranged for Tiffany to meet with Director Matt from 'The Savage Wars' and the meeting location was already confirmed. They were to meet in a private room at the Intercontinental Hotel.

Apart from a few good friends in the industry, not many people managed to invite Tiffany to events, not even if they were large scale events. Yet, for the sake of Irene, she personally attended to the matter. No one would believe it if they didn't see it with their own eyes. After all, who was Tiffany and who was Irene in comparison?"

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Taeyeon asked as he put on his striped suit, moments before Tiffany was to head out.

Tiffany picked an outfit and shook her head, "You don't need to make an appearance for something small like this."

"Listen. No matter the time and place, all I care about is your body."

Tiffany giggled as she hugged Taeyeon from behind, even though it was a very light hug,

"Did you know? I really enjoy hugging you from behind. This way, I can completely hide behind your broad shoulders as if it's the world's most reliable wall."

After hearing this, Taeyeon stood still and let Tiffany hug him as he provided her with the most tangible sense of safety.

"Americans are hard to handle. If you come across any difficulty, remember to give me a call."

"OK," Tiffany nodded.

A moment later, Tiffany stepped out of the villa. Just outside, she ran into Sooyoung who she hasn't seen for a long time.

"You're back."

"Madam, please get in. The President asked me to drive you to the hotel," Sooyoung said as he opened the car door.

Tiffany nodded and boarded the car. But, after the car door closed, she asked, "Did you find anything useful from your investigation overseas?"

"No, everything was normal. Han Ji-eun survived the fire from over a decade ago and there was proof that she had spent some time in the hospital because of it. When she awoke, she was a little different in personality, but the doctor said it was due to post traumatic shock. Apart from this, I didn't find anything else," Sooyoung replied.

There was a fire...

With this information, Tiffany was reminded of the burns on Hyoyeon's body. It seemed, the issue with their identities started from that moment.