027

"Are you OK?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany after they entered the television station.

Tiffany nodded her head with a slight smile, trying her best to rea.s.sure Taeyeon.

"In future, deal with these problems immediately. Don't let it drag on," Taeyeon's tone was a little cold. When it came to Tiffany's safety, he never allowed anything to go wrong. So, today's scene was a good lesson for him.

"It won't happen ever again," Tiffany replied in seriousness.

Because of Tiffany's status and the fact that Taeyeon was her manager, the staff in the television station greeted them with a warm smile.

After entering the recording studio, Tiffany sat down in the guest's seat. Sitting opposite her was the long-haired female host. Meanwhile, Taeyeon stood behind-the-scenes observing the entire broadcast.

Below the stage sat Tiffany's fans, holding handmade signs with Tiffany's name on them. Looking around, the fan-shaped audience area was densely seated.

Apart from showing admiration towards Tiffany, Taeyeon's presence made everyone view Tiffany with an extra layer of awe. After all, the existence of this king-like man was like the best guardian angel for Tiffany.

Not long after, the director gave the host an 'OK' hand signal. The host immediately sat up straight as a dazzling smile appeared on her face.

As 'Superstar Talk' aired during prime time and had a longstanding popularity, the programme received a lot of attention from film fans. With the addition of Tiffany, the viewers.h.i.+p ratings surpa.s.sed all other programmes of the same time slot...

_"August last year, a model announced her comeback and made a succession of miracles with her own efforts. The Oriental Trend was one of the miracles that became a hit in the US. As a result, she received The Special Contribution Award at the Annual Model Awards Ceremony."

_"Her every step after that was difficult but steady. However, just as she was one step away from becoming an international supermodel, she made a shocking move. She suddenly changed from being a model to an actress."

_"I must say that hard work pays off because G.o.d always rewards hard workers. So, as an actress, she was also very successful..."

_"The person I am speaking about, is also our guest for today, Tiffany!"

The hosts words appeared extra sincere. It was obvious that she had done her homework.

Afterwards, she placed her focus on Tiffany and asked gently,

_"How does it feel to be an actress? Do you think it's better to be a model or an actress?"

"Actually, these two professions cannot be completely compared, yet they also have their similarities; both professions aim to create a comfortable viewing experience. As for how I feel about being an actress...all I can say is, I enjoy a challenge and making breakthroughs," Tiffany replied seriously.

_"Everyone is aware that you've filmed three films in succession this year. In fact, the last two are the main highlights. So, which character was your favorite?"

"My favorite was the actress in 'Stupid' because I'm a huge fan of the screenwriter."

_"But, the screenwriter for 'Stupid' is anonymous. Does that mean you know who it is?" the host latched onto the main point and asked.

_"If it's convenient, could you reveal a little about the screenwriter's ident.i.ty?"

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon, gesturing that she may not be able to hold onto the secret for much longer, and Taeyeon looked back at her nonchalantly; she could do whatever she pleased.