042

"Love should not be calculative like this," Minho did not look back, but he felt Se-ra's words were unusually cold, "Plus, I believe that a person that often thinks on behalf of others, can never be that bad. Please stop dragging me back amongst the scandals. Whether it's you, or the 'good news' you wanted to tell me, I have absolutely no interest."

Se-ra also did not understand what had gotten over her. Thinking back on the way she portrayed herself in front of Tiffany and everyone else, she suddenly questioned whether she had been acting all along and the current jealousy-filled woman was her true self.

"Yunho, I truly need you," Se-ra stood up and said with urgency, "I truly do."

Hearing these words, Minho finally turned around. But, at this moment, his mind was only filled with the injury-covered Krystal.

Because he knew, Se-ra's so-called 'need' was merely a desperation to satisfy her unwillingness to admit that he had moved on.

"I'm sorry, but I think that there's someone that needs me more," Minho lifted his and Krystal's intertwined hands and looked at her in seriousness.

He then dragged Krystal out of Se-ra's sight with no hesitation whatsoever.

Se-ra fell back on the sofa in a daze as her hands trembled. Her past indecisiveness had blinded her from the importance that Minho held, and when she finally came to realization, it was already too late.

But...was it really too late?

In reality, Se-ra had no idea that her so-called 'need', would make Minho understand what he truly felt.

He finally understood who he truly needed, who he treasured and who he should protect.

"You must be really happy inside. Se-ra pleaded for you to take her back," Krystal pulled her hand away shyly as they left the hotel.

"To me, she already means nothing."

"Se-ra doesn't look like she will give up."

"Then I'm sorry. I may not be good at other things, but I am extremely stubborn. Once I've made up my mind, I will never turn back," Minho said in seriousness. "Let's go, I'll take you home."

Krystal's face was slightly flushed. But, it wasn't clear whether it was because of the lighting, or because she understood a deeper layer of meaning to Minho's words.

The two did not say a word as they drove. However, halfway, Minho received a phone call from Tiffany.

"Noona...from now on, please don't pa.s.s my information to people that have nothing to do with me."

"Even if I didn't tell her, she would have got it from someone else," Tiffany replied calmly, "If Se-ra has become a burden to you, then I will make sure that you will never see her again."

"Noona...I'll handle this matter myself," Minho replied confidently. "You don't need to do anything. After all, you were once on really good terms with her. I know what to do. I just hope that she doesn't go overboard."

"Is Krystal beside you?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, she's here," Minho replied honestly.

"Since you don't want me to get involved, then protect Krystal well. She is not from the entertainment industry. Don't make her pay for something she's not a part of," Tiffany said with a deeper meaning. It no longer mattered that Se-ra was great at her job and had sacrificed a lot for Minho in the past.

"I don't think Se-ra will go that far."

But, sometimes, women would do anything when it came to love.