077

-"But online, netizens are saying that Tiffany's film was forced to do a revision and Tiffany is being secretly banned because your grandfather utilized his contacts," the reporters dug a hole for Song Xin to step into. After all, Song Xin was currently blinded by anger, so it was easy for her to speak and act incorrectly.

"If my grandfather was so capable, would I still be bullied by Crown Empire?" Song Xin replied disdainfully as she glanced sideways at the reporter.

-"In that case, was the Duan Jinghong that got caught for stealing really the same Jinghong that is currently in AOB?" the reporter asked.

"You will know as soon as you look at the photos online. She previously snuck into Taeyeon's office and was bitten by a dog, afterwards, through some unknown methods, she managed to change her image and debut as an artist. Although it's been 2 months since the incident, I would never speak recklessly about this. I can't believe she was my former manager, how shameless!"

-"What about the car accident today? Can you explain that in detail?"

...

The public had already witnessed enough arguments in the entertainment industry.

Everyone always claimed to be a victim. But, whenever they were finally exposed, they would look extremely shameful.

Most things, Crown Empire didn't need to explain, after all, it was just the usual nonsense. But, when it came to Duan Jinghong, the public suddenly viewed Crown Empire differently.

In actual fact, Crown Empire had already handled the matter in secret. Since Taeyeon wanted Duan Jinghong to debut, he had obviously made necessary preparations. As a result, no one could find any photos online of Duan Jinghong from when she was caught for stealing and was bitten by a dog. So, with her completely different image, as long as the PR at Crown Empire argued that they were two different people, no one would be able to prove otherwise. After all, no one could find anything for comparison.

After seeing the news, Tiffany gave Duan Jinghong a phone call, "Don't worry, continue on the path you are on. No one will be able to confirm your identity."

Although Duan Jinghong knew how powerful Crown Empire was, as soon as she heard the word 'thief', she still couldn't control her anxiety. After all, she was Duan Jinghong; she was the Duan Jinghong that had been bitten by a dog after sneaking into Taeyeon's office.

She had been relying on luck in the past. She thought that if she didn't expose Song Xin, Song Xin would not go around and speak recklessly about her. But...

...someone like Song Xin...

...was heartless!

Because she assumed that Duan Jinghong had no evidence.

"Tiffany..."

"Yes?" Just before Tiffany hung up, Duan Jinghong held her back. "Actually, I think it's enough?"

"What is enough?"

"I've had my taste of glory, but there are things that I can't avoid. I finally believe what you said about eventually paying back for what one owes and what one has done wrong. So, I don't want to hide anymore!" Duan Jinghong said after gathering her courage. "I would like to ask President Kim not to prepare any PR for me. Even though I know my road to stardom would be trouble-free after Crown Empire works their magic, I'm not someone that is free from troubles."

"Tiffany, I'm sorry for what I previously did to you and your friend. I'm deeply apologetic."

"I don't know how to make up for my sins and prove your innocence."