052

Han Ji-eun’s gentleness made all the words that Taeyeon wanted to say, cling to the back of his throat.

“I just said it casually. If you don’t like it, I won’t say it again,” Han Ji-eun retreated. This move made Tiffany realize how smart her mother-in-law was.

“After all, at this age, I can’t and shouldn’t try to control a young person’s life. It’s my fault, I overstepped my boundaries.”

Tiffany did not say a word, she merely gave a slight smile, even though she hated the feeling of having to be careful, even at home.

Taeyeon glanced briefly at Han Ji-eun without another word. He simply kept his arm around Tiffany.

After quite some time, he finally said, “Mom, I bought another building inside Hyatt Regency that is facing the water. I know that you and father have always liked it there, so I’ve already instructed people to prepare it for you. You will be able to move over in three days. That way, you won’t have to put up with staying in a small guest room.”

The meaning behind Taeyeon’s words were clear…

He wanted Han Ji-eun to stop interfering with his and Tiffany’s life.

“Fine, I understand that young people live life at their own pace. Since your father will be back soon, I’ll move in first and won’t return overseas for now.”

Han Ji-eun did not display any signs of anger. It was almost like she was talking about something that was completely normal.

Tiffany was quite impressed by this. Perhaps, when it came to hiding one’s true feelings, Tiffany felt that she should hand the position of first place to Han Ji-eun.

Tiffany did not like nor dislike Han Ji-eun. As long as Han Ji-eun did not go overboard, she was going to maintain her respect for her. However, up until this point, she had yet to see Han Ji-eun attempt to talk to her heart-to-heart. But of course, she didn’t have high hopes that a mother-in-law would be able to bare her soul to a daughter-in-law that she had only just met.

“Mom is all alone and has nothing prepared. It will definitely be hard for her to settle in. Why don’t we wait until father arrives before she moves over?” Tiffany suggested softly.

Above all, she had yet to see Han Ji-eun display any signs of viciousness. All she saw, was her concern for them; even though, her concern had overstepped her boundaries. Plus, every relationship required time to develop. The only person that had ever clicked with her immediately…was Taeyeon!

“Fany, focus on taking care of yourself. I will take things as they come,” Han Ji-eun maintained the manners and warmth that an elder should have.

So, Tiffany could only nod her head in agreement.

Late into the night, as the couple lay in bed, Tiffany leaned on top of Taeyeon’s chest, “Hubby…”

“Still awake?” Taeyeon slightly turned his body and wrapped Tiffany tightly in his embrace, “Do you want to ask about mom?”

“I can’t quite feel that she has opened her heart to me yet.”

Everyone knew that Tiffany was very observant. As soon as someone came into her sight or experienced something little, she would be able to see through them immediately, even though she never exposed them.

But, when it came to Han Ji-eun…

…she couldn’t figure out what she was thinking at all.

“It’s my fault…I previously notified her of our marriage, but I never told her any other details.”