008

As soon as she confirmed that Yuri would be heading on set in 5 days, Sooyeon cheered in secret. However, Yuri some how found out and decided to confront her. His eyes squinted suspiciously as he looked at her, "I received word that you were happy to find out I'd be heading on set soon."

Sooyeon cleared her throat awkwardly as she looked at the icy cold man opposite her and smiled, "It's because I don't know anything and felt like I've been causing you trouble."

Yuri looked away and replied, "I guess you have been quite troubling..."

This was because he constantly had the urge to kiss her...

"Well, once you're on set and filming has commenced, you won't feel troubled by me anymore," Sooyeon put down the script in her hands hoping to have an early night.

She was going to relax and head out for a movie. But...was Yuri actually going to let her go? "Your arm is pretty much capable of moving again, so, I was hoping to go home early tonight."

"Do you have someone to go home to?"

"No..." Sooyeon replied. "But, it's been a while since I've had some time to myself. I want to do some shopping and go for a walk."

"I'll come with you," Yuri suddenly offered.

"Huh?" Sooyeon was surprised, "You? The national treasure actor? You want to go shopping with me? Let's not. I don't want everyone to be looking at me."

"Don't you like being with me at all?" Yuri asked as he pointed to himself. "You'd rather spend time with Tiffany than to stay here, wouldn't you?"

"Well, that's because I like Fany unnie..."

"Are you trying to say that you don't like me? Does it feel like torture to spend time with me?"

Sooyeon was a little dumbfounded. Did she ever say that? Yuri was almost 33; a few days older than Taeyeon. But, why were his thoughts not as mature and sensible as someone of the same age?

"I want to go watch a movie..."

"I'll go with you. Don't worry, after I disguise myself, no one will recognize me."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yuri rushed into his bedroom to put on a disguise. Not long after, a man with a beard appeared in front of Sooyeon, "Can we go now?"

"If you're not careful, the news headlines tomorrow will be about a messy relationship between a small assistant and a superstar!" Sooyeon looked at him in fear, still reluctant to go with him.

"Fine, go by yourself then..." Yuri admitted defeat as he sat down on the sofa. Without hesitation, Sooyeon hurried out in fright. Was he really that scary?

With a dark expression, Yuri made a phone call to Taeyeon, "Get Tiffany on the phone for me..."

Taeyeon lifted one eyebrow curiously; had Yuri swallowed dynamite? However, he still handed the phone to Tiffany.

"Your assistant is a little stupid...No, let me rephrase, she's VERY stupid."

Tiffany burst out laughing. Judging by Yuri's tone, Sooyeon was definitely driving him crazy. He tried his best to pursue her, but Sooyeon kept running away like she had absolutely no idea.

"When dealing with Sooyeon, you need to target her compassionate side. In other words, you have to do something to gain her sympathy."

"You keep appearing in front of her like an almighty superstar demanding for her to take care of you. Of course Sooyeon would brush you off."

"Plus, it's not like she's never seen a handsome face before; the man I have at home is stunning enough. So, you have to let her see your good side and cater to her interests, understand?"