004

As your Kown that Alica name change to Sooyeon. So if you see Alica name in this chapters please tell me I'm going to change it. I change her name in book 1 and 2 already but if you see it.... Tell me.
*********

On the night of the incident, Crown Empire finally released a statement that Tiffany had only suffered a minor injury and Kwon Yuri had a slight fracture.

The cause of the accident was still under investigation, so they could not comment on it yet. But, they hoped everyone could remain patient.

However, the rumor about Tiffany being a jinx did not subside because of this. In fact, the rumor started to become even more superstitious. People were beginning to believe that she was involved in witchcraft.

There had always been rumors like this in the entertainment industry. It was believed that many celebrities employed a shaman to invite a few small ghosts into their home.

They would then feed and burn offerings to these ghosts in exchange for fame and fortune.

So the fact that Tiffany always seemed to pull out of misfortunate incidences with the upper hand, was bound to attract rumors like this.

As it involved the unknown, it created an air of mystery and made people fearful. Regardless, once the people in the entertainment industry heard of this rumor, who still dared to work with Tiffany?

Crown Empire's PR tried their best to stop the rumors from circulating. However, even if the public had a bad memory, what about the people in the entertainment industry?

The next day, the hospital did another round of checks on Tiffany. After confirming her head was OK, Tiffany requested to leave the hospital. However, Taeyeon replied, "Let's return to Seoul first, someone wants to see you."

"Who?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon gently patted her on the head as his heart ached. It was like he was promising to himself that one day he'd lift her to a position where no one dared to defame her.

"You'll know after you see them."

Tiffany was curious, but she obediently followed Taeyeon's arrangements. However, it wasn't long before she learnt that she had been replaced. After all, this wasn't an easy secret to keep.

"Have I been replaced?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. "I...had no idea..."

Taeyeon stopped the car and pinched her cheeks, "Just think of it as a test. It's not a pity to lose the role; you deserve better anyway."

Tiffany lowered her head. Since Taeyeon had made a decision, then there was nothing worth getting upset over. Because Tiffany knew, if something had a solution,

Taeyeon would not give up easily on it; his track record of obtaining resources and endorsements was the best example.

Plus, she knew deep in her heart, if the problem wasn't solved at the root, even if she was to return on set, problems would still arise.

Rather than letting that happen, she might as well leave now before the production suffered a loss.

However, little did she know that Taeyeon had absolutely no intention for 'Hidden Expert' to continue to exist...

"There are even rumors that I'm keeping ghosts..." Tiffany couldn't help but laugh.

"I've already expressed my motives clearly, yet, why won't she let go. Will she only be satisfied when she's completely destroyed me?"

"There are some people that aren't born innocent. Some people were born to be evil until the day they die."

"That's an interesting observation," Tiffany gently nodded her head.