041

If this was ancient times, Father Jung's character may have deemed him a mighty warrior.

He was fierce and hot-headed. And, even when dealing with his own daughter, he never showed mercy. It was only when it came to Ye Lan that he was submissive and obedient.

Looking at the odds, Krystal was bound to be the loser in this battle.

After all, to Father Jung, she held no value whatsoever.

Krystal's face turned pale as her hands trembled, "If it wasn't because I was worried that this woman would cheat you of your entire fortune, I would have left here ages ago."

"Oh? Are you worried about me? Or are you worried about your inheritance? Krystal, let me tell you, I created Jung Corps with my own bare hands. I can give the company to whomever I want. Even if I donate the entire thing to charity, you can only watch from the sidelines," Father Jung said in a heartless manner.

"You are forcing me to drag this woman down to the grave with me," Krystal yelled as she pointed at Ye Lan.

"If you want to die, then go ahead and die. Don't drag my wife down with you," Father Jung replied, without even taking a glance at Krystal. After he was done talking, he put down the knife and fork in his hands and casually took a sip of his red wine.

The atmosphere became stale. All Krystal could do was try her best not to cry. While maintaining her composure, she swallowed her tears back into the depths of her stomach.

Seeing this, Minho suddenly stood up and said to Krystal, "Leave with me right now. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I can control myself any longer."

"Did you think you can get through me?" Father Jung asked in mockery.

"You, at least, won't be any better off," Minho sneered.

Krystal remained in her seat, still as ice.

"Krystal..."

Krystal remained silent for a while. At this time, Ye Lan looked over provokingly with a victorious smile.

Krystal took a deep breath and rejected Minho's offer, "This is my home. I won't be going anywhere."

"What are you thinking? Come outside and get some fresh air to clear your head!" Minho grabbed onto Krystal's arm and dragged her out of the dining room. At this time, Ye Lan's voice resonated from behind them, "Don't stay out too late! There is still a huge pile of clothes waiting for you to clean. I can't trust the maids with it."

Minho pretended not to hear a thing as he covered Krystal's ears until they reached the car. After they boarded, he placed his hand on Krystal's shoulder and asked, "How long has this been going on?"

"Ever since that woman married my father." Krystal replied.

"Have you never thought of fighting back?"

"No matter what I do, I will always be wrong. Is there any point?" Krystal replied in self-ridicule. "You've already done enough for me. Minho, you don't need to offend my father for my sake. After all, Hwang Corps and Jung Corps still need to work together."

"Little Monkey, I know you've tried a lot of things. But, I'm sure there's one thing you haven't tried," Minho suddenly winked at Krystal as he thought of something.

"What do you mean?"

Minho did not say a word. He simply started up his sports car and drove towards the destination he had in mind.

So, Minho directly brought Krystal to Hyatt Regency.

Taeyeon was at work, so Tiffany and a maid were the only ones at home. To prevent her stomach from being revealed, she once again chose to cover it with a cus.h.i.+on as she sat on the sofa.