117

Why did Luo Yinghong's son dislike her? The psychology behind it was easy to understand.

Luo Yinghong used to be an impressive actress, but she ended up losing to a mere assistant. Luo Yinghong often vented to her son about this, but she didn't expect that it would indirectly tell her son how capable Feng Jing was to steal everything that belonged to her.

Most importantly, Luo Yinghong used to live a glamorous life, but after her son was born, he did not experience any of her previous glory. So he hated his mother and developed a desire to conquer over Feng Jing.

As a result, Luo Yinghong's feelings towards Feng Jing were complicated. He admired her, he wanted to conquer her and he hoped to gain motherly love from her. Either way, his attention was completely focused on Feng Jing.

If they wanted to turn the tables and rely on strong tactics, it was practically impossible because it was more of a psychological battle. If they wanted to win, they had to take one step at a time carefully.

...

Seohyun accepted the challenge because Luo Yinghong's matter didn't just involve Superstar Media, it also involved herself. Ever since parting ways with Xia Hanmo, Tiffany had been teaching her how to strategize so she could get back on track.

But, during this time, she also visited the police station to document her fingerprint. However, it had already been a few days without any news.

In reality, the results from her fingerprint had already come out and the police had already contacted Yoong. But Yoong did not tell Seohyun about it.

While the two Lim Elder were joyfully preparing for the couple's wedding, Yoong decided to keep this secret hidden forever.

In the past 20 years, Seohyun had already suffered a lot. So, in the remaining years, Yoong simply wanted her to live a happy life.

After returning home, Seohyun had tried asking Yoong about her fingerprint results, but Yoong simply replied, "I haven't heard anything from the police. The information is probably irretrievable..."

Seohyun took a deep breath. Although it felt like a shame, there was nothing she could do. After all, her fingerprint was her only lead. If even the police couldn't do anything, what could she possibly do?

"Focus on being Mrs. Lim. What's passed is in the past."

Seohyun nodded her head before she placed her focus on Luo Yinghong's matter.

Yoong liked seeing Seohyun's serious expression. So, the study room was surprisingly harmonious. But, Seohyun would probably never find out that within Yoong's safe sat a report that revealed everything about her life.

...

Late at night, inside a fancy villa.

Feng Jing held onto a champagne glass as she sat in the garden admiring the night sky on her own.

A moment later, her assistant entered the villa. Apart from delivering a script for her new film, she also arrived with some surprising news.

"Jing unnie, my nephew contacted me. Someone recently did a fingerprint test at the police station and the result shocked him so much that he immediately gave me a phone call. According to the results, she appears to be your daughter. You've been avoiding her for so many years, yet she's finally appeared."

After hearing this, Feng Jing put down the glass in her hand and looked at her assistant, "Are you sure?"

"As you're aware, I've kept contact with the police over the years. Ever since you first told me about this matter, I've been preparing for the possiblity that someone may attack you with it. I just never imagined that your daughter was still alive."