085

"I honestly can't act. Jun Yilan is the one that can," Taeyeon smiled gently.

As for the reason why the couple managed to film the scene in one take? It was because Taeyeon had helped Tiffany rehearse while the drama was still going through its preparation stage.

"I'm going to make you pay when we get home!" Tiffany said in a dissatisfied tone.

Taeyeon simply replied with a loving smile.

"Haha, this time we will definitely win against the other drama!" the staff were extra excited.

As Taeyeon was now a part of the cast, everyone was experiencing an emotional high and were exceptionally excited. When the other cast members finished filming their parts, they stuck around to watch Tiffany and Taeyeon act.

The feeling created by watching two formidable forces up against each other, let everyone learn the art of acting as well as experience the feeling of heartbreak.

They were like viewers behind a television screen. When they witnessed sweet scenes between Tiffany and Taeyeon, they would laugh like crazy. But, when they filmed heartbreaking scenes, they would find themselves crying tears of sadness.

"Oh God, I can't wait for the edited version."

"But the other drama has already been completed halfway."

"Who cares about them? They started way ahead of us. With our rate of progression, I'm sure we will catch up very soon."

"Watching Tiffany and Taeyeon acting together is so satisfying."

Of course, all this happened on the set of the drama because everything was kept confidential and nothing was leaked to the public. Whenever Taeyeon had no scenes to film, he would appear at Crown Empire and appear in front of the public like he had no involvement with filming. But, in reality, he quite enjoyed acting with Tiffany. 'The Forensic Concubine' was quite enjoyable because the love and hate between Jun Yilan and Qing Lan made the drama feel complete.

During this time, there was endless news about 'Concubine Ning'.

Kang Yong-Ji couldn't find any information on 'The Forensic Concubine', so she couldn't eat nor sleep.

Her photo had already lost to Tiffany, she wasn't going to lose in anything else.

So, she hired a professional paparazzi and instructed him to sneak into the filming studio to find out who the male lead of 'The Forensic Concubine' was. But, unbeknownst to them, the crew of 'The Forensic Concubine' were carefully selected and had gone through specific training. So, when someone came to get information, one of the staff simply smiled and replied, "We hired a new actor who has never acted before."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. You don't believe me? Everyone on set knows this."

The paparazzi returned to Kang Yong-Ji with the information he had gathered and Kang Yong-Ji slammed her hands on the table in response, "That's great! Taeyeon is indeed tricky. He was afraid that the public would disagree with him hiring a rookie, so he kept the entire filming under wraps, forcing the public to accept it after filming is complete."

They did indeed hire a new actor and he had indeed never filmed anything before...

But...

...Kang Yong-Ji did not suspect that anything was weird.

Soon, the rumor that 'The Forensic Concubine' had hired a rookie and was too afraid to reveal it to the public, was leaked to the outside world. This, of course, attracted objection from fans of the novel. They loved the character of Jun Yilan too deeply, so there was no way they'd let it be ruined.