005

"She was an obsessed science fiction writer," Taeyeon replied guiltily.

"Then let's stick with that..." Tiffany responded. "Since the writer chose that career for her, there must be a reason. Plus, didn't you tell me to treat the past as a form of experience?"

"Fine...I can't argue with you." In reality, whether her character was a military personnel or writer, it would have been equally interesting. But, the weakness of a writer added to the suspense. It was, after all, a disaster movie, if people didn't feel on edge, then the movie would fail miserably.

Actually, the thing Tiffany was most comfortable with, was the fact that the entire production involved people she knew and trusted. Whether it was the producer or director, she was confident they were going to work well together.

...

Meanwhile...

That evening, Hwang Na-ri returned home to find Elder Hwang's lawyer was just leaving. In a panic, she approached him and asked, "Lawyer Liu, are you leaving? Let me walk you out."

"Big Miss, please stay..." as soon as the lawyer saw her, he waved his hand anxiously and hurried out.

This increased Hwang Na-ri's suspicions. It seemed, she would have to clarify Elder Hwang's intentions. She was sure he must have said something to the lawyer for him to avoid her like a mouse would avoid a cat.

Hwang Na-ri's expression was a little dull as she made a phone call to her assistant, "Help me investigate why grandfather was talking to Lawyer Liu. I want to know the results by tomorrow at the latest."

"Yes, President Hwang."

As long as Tiffany was around, she'd always feel like there was a splinter on her back.

As for the witchcraft incident, although she didn't win, she did not completely lose either. At least Tiffany no longer had a film to partake in and everyone in the industry was avoiding her.

If the face she despised continued to appear on television, she would not be able to eat nor sleep.

...

Late into the night, inside the glass manor, the lights were shining brightly.

From the moment Sooyeon stepped foot onto the island, she had been trying to familiarize herself with her surroundings.

However, Yuri had designed the place like a maze. So, no matter which turn she took, she'd always find herself back at the same spot. Meanwhile, the jerk that claimed he could not take care of himself, was nowhere to be seen...

"How do I get out of here? Why would one person live in such a huge place? Does he like the sound of his own echo?"

At this moment, Yuri was having a bath. As he heard Sooyeon's footsteps approaching, he did not have any intention of warning her. He simply lay in the huge pool-style bath with his eyes closed and his slung arm in the warm water.

"Where could he be..." As Sooyeon spoke, she pushed open the door to the bathroom. The first thing she lay eyes on was Yuri's firm and muscly back. Of course, it was only a second before she turned around.

Did a tasteless accident scene - typical of a novel - have to happen in her reality?

However, she had absolutely no idea this was not an accident. Yuri had actually done it deliberately...

In fact, it was extremely deliberate...

"Sorry, continue what you were doing. I'll leave right away!"

"Since you're here, why don't you give me a hand..." Yuri said as he turned around and leaned on the edge of the bath. "I can only take off my clothes, but putting them back on is a little difficult."