132

Bo-ra lowered her head and did not say another word. She thought she was just dreaming.

Did Mark Lee actually like her?

That couldn't be right...

"Since you like me, why didn't you confess earlier?"

"Because you're too dopey," Mark Lee tapped Bo-ra on the head as his cheeks turned a slight tinge of red. He was, after all, a proud medical genius with no idea on how to pursue a girl. If his brother hadn't given him some advice, he would probably be watching the dopey girl entering into the world of blind dates.

"My IQ is at an average level, so I, of course, can't compare to a genius like you," Bo-ra rolled her eyes as she began to look around Mark Lee's bachelor pad.

At this time, Mark Lee sat down casually on the sofa. As he held onto the back of the sofa, he said, "I have one older brother, he is the CEO of Mark International and my parents are still alive, but they live in Norway."

"My family isn't extremely rich, but I am good enough for the Second Miss of the Hwang Family!"

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you the lowdown on my family background," Mark Lee replied. "As for my love life, I'm sure you know better than I do that I've had many pursuers, but..."

"Stop acting so smug," Bo-ra scoffed, "Since you are with me, you will need to listen to my orders from now on!"

After hearing this, Mark Lee leaned in closer to Bo-ra and said seductively, "You can tell me what to do right now..."

...

One week after Seulgi was born, Tiffany was discharged from the hospital to recuperate at home. However, Seulgi still needed to remain in the incubator for one more month.

After returning home, Tiffany got back into the routine of training. The nutritionist hired by Taeyeon, also designed a personalized menu for her so her body would eventually be even more perfect than before.

During this time, Taeyeon also tried to find a suitable college for Tiffany. Because Tiffany needed to keep a low profile, he found an apartment near the college for Tiffany and decided he'd fly back and forth between the two places. But, Tiffany requested to take Seulgi with her so she could take care of her.

Everything was running smoothly. However, the young artist that was using Tiffany's name, continued to rise in popularity.

She did not debut with an unlikable image, nor did she try to steal anything from Tiffany. Her agency simply said that her aim was to help Tiffany fulfill her dreams.

In regards to plastic surgery, the young artist admitted to it outright and did not hide it at all. In fact, she attended events in a good state, regardless of how the world doubted her. She had an obviously good EQ.

Since Tiffany was no longer in the industry and there was no one around to maintain the so-called justice, the public was satisfied as long as they were given something to gossip about.

After returning home, Tiffany ended up hearing about the new artist. Immediately, she was reminded of the Mini-Tiffany in the past. But, no matter what, a fake would never be real.

Over this short period of time, Han Xiuche's apartment slowly filled up with images of Tiffany. Whether it was from her past as a model or her later pursuit as an actress, he seemed to be obsessed with possessing Tiffany in his hands.

After his manager saw this, she was shocked.

"I simply haven't visited for a few days and your apartment has turned into this?"