070

if you guy don't watch this drama yet...go check it out if you guys have time~~~ that is the best Shinhye's drama i like the most.

**********

On the other side of the phone, Duan Jinghong's face turned pale...

She obviously sensed Taeyeon's warning...

If Crown Empire could raise Song Xin to new heights, they could also drag her back down. This was the almighty power that Taeyeon had. He could give someone the best, as long as they didn't challenge his authority.

Hence why the artists at Crown Empire all respected and feared Taeyeon at the same time.

Duan Jinghong no longer dared to act impulsively, in fear that she would ruin Song Xin's future. So, she quickly swallowed back her anger.

Luckily, she did not make this phone call in the presence of Song Xin. Otherwise, the situation would have gone out of hand.

After returning to the artist's van, Duan Jinghong looked at Song Xin and comforted, "Chanyeol said that he'd look into it tomorrow."

"Can't he do it tonight?"

"You're well aware that his wife..."

"Yes, she was injured by me!" Song Xin did not say any more, she simply closed her eyes to get some rest. Duan Jinghong assumed that she'd forget about the entire matter. But, nice and early the next morning, Song Xin dragged Duan Jinghong to Chanyeol's office, sat in his chair, and asked, "What was up with the talk show last night?"

"Don't they know my identity?"

Chanyeol was under Taeyeon's instructions, so, of course, he knew what Song Xin was referring to. Hence, he curved his lips upwards and asked, "What identity?"

"My grandfather..."

"The producer's brother is currently appointed to an important position in the government. Yet, you're mentioning your retired grandfather?" Chanyeol rebuked. "Song Xin, don't you think you're stepping a bit out of line?"

Both Song Xin and Duan Jinghong were stunned. Chanyeol actually spoke back to Song Xin in such a manner.

More importantly, Song Xin was made to understand that there was always someone better.

She hated the feeling of being oppressed. She despised it!

"The matter this time doesn't pose that big of a loss for you. You simply appeared on the camera a little less. Plenty of artists put up with stuff like this, why are you any different? Yet, you even made a phone call to President Kim last night. Do you know what President Kim hates the most?"

"He hates self-righteous people. What do I mean by self-righteous? Someone that thinks they are more important than others..."

"If you don't have anything else, you can leave."

Song Xin had never suffered such humiliation in her life. After being scolded by Chanyeol, her eyes were red and swollen. If she could, she would chop Chanyeol up into a million pieces.

"Song Xin, let's leave first," Duan Jinghong knew that it wasn't wise for them to have a fall out with the agency at a time like this. After all, Song Xin was currently on the rise and Crown Empire was already the best platform in the industry.

If they offended Crown Empire, how was Song Xin going to ever achieve anything?

"Remember what you have said today!"

After speaking, Song Xin stormed angrily ahead of Duan Jinghong, making the staff at Crown Empire very uncomfortable.

Upon returning to her room, Song Xin sat quietly in her chair. Duan Jinghong gave her some time to cool down, before she patted her on the shoulder, "Don't be angry...this is only momentary."