087

At this time, Kang Jung-hwa sauntered out of the bedroom and said to Kang Yong-Ji, "Sis, is it necessary for you to be like this?"

"Shut your mouth! You have no right to speak!" Kang Yong-Ji growled.

"Jeff has wanted to be a father for a long time. But, for the sake of your career, you've never had a child for him. Well, it doesn't matter now because he has me. You can continue focusing on your career while I take good care of him," Kang Jung-hwa said as she leaned into Jeff's arms and flaunted her prowess.

Kang Yong-Ji glared at Kang Jung-hwa for some time. Finally, through her gritted teeth, she yelled, "Slut!"

"Sign the papers!" Jeff once again shoved the divorce papers in front of Kang Yong-Ji and forcefully pulled her hand towards the section that needed to be signed.

"Get lost you adulterers; you couple of cheating dogs; you're practically not human!" Kang Yong-Ji screamed loudly as she tore the divorce papers apart and threw the pen in her hand to the side.

"You'll need to sign it sooner or later," Jeff glared at Kang Yong-Ji patiently before he headed back into the bedroom with Kang Jung-hwa in his arms - right in front of Kang Yong-Ji's eyes.

Kang Yong-Ji threw things at the door in anger. The hatred in her heart was already through the roof.

She never imagined that a lame novel plot would happen to her in real life. When the story was about someone else, it was easy to laugh, but when it happened to her, she wanted so badly to kill the cheap couple inside the room.

They were so cheap!

If they wanted to keep the child, they were dreaming!

She knew Kang Jung-hwa better than anyone. She was young, vain and enjoyed being sought after. As a result, making Kang Jung-hwa lose her baby didn't seem like such a hard task. With this thought, Kang Yong-Ji pulled out her phone and gave a familiar person a phone call.

...

Soon, Kang Jung-hwa received a phone call inviting her to an audition.

An audition!

Kang Jung-hwa never expected that someone would still remember her.

So, she happily told Jeff, "Honey, I will be attending a banquet tomorrow night because a director invited me to take part in his film."

As soon as Jeff heard this, he immediately scolded, "You're currently pregnant. How can you go film anything?"

"Tiffany also acted while she was pregnant, why can't I? Don't worry, I will take good care of our baby. Just let me meet with the director. Even if it's just a quick meeting, it would at least satisfy my dream," Kang Jung-hwa pressed her palms together sincerely. "I promise I won't accept the job. I'm just going to have dinner. Simply knowing that someone remembers me is enough."

"After we move to the US, all you have to do is give birth to the baby. Afterwards, I can also find something for you to act in and make you famous. Why must you be so impatient?"

Although Jeff liked Kang Jung-hwa's youthful body, her thoughts often made him pull his hair out in frustration.

"Hubby...just let me go..."

"As you wish," Jeff was helpless as he opened the door and left. However, Kang Jung-hwa had no idea that she had fallen into Kang Yong-Ji's trap.

So, the next day in the afternoon, just as she left the house, she deliberately flaunted in front of Kang Yong-Ji, "I don't think anyone would want to work with my sis at the moment, would they? After all, her perfect image has been destroyed."