110

After a long nap, Seohyun finally woke up at 11:30pm. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Yoong. At first, she was a little shocked. But, she quickly regained her composure.

"Seo Seo..."

"All that matters is that you're OK," Seohyun said with a raspy voice as she looked at Yoong. "I want to sleep a little while longer."

Yoong reached out his hand and held onto Seohyun's right hand as he tried his best to speak gently, "Sleep. I'll be right here."

Seohyun gently closed her eyes. However, a moment later, her eyes suddenly flew back open, "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

"Of course not," Yoong replied as he held onto her hand tightly. "It's my fault for being late again."

"You don't need to say pointless things like this. I know that you didn't have a choice. You should give your parents a phone call, they're really worried about you." After speaking, Seohyun closed her eyes. This time, she was going to get a good night's rest.

Yoong didn't know how to comfort Seohyun. Only at this point did he realize how sloppy he was.

Although he didn't know if Seohyun would like it, he felt that there was one thing he could do...

So, he lifted Seohyun off the bed and carried her straight out of the hospital.

Seohyun was shocked by his sudden movement, so she quickly grabbed onto his neck and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you somewhere." After speaking, Yoong placed Seohyun into his car and drove straight into the woods. Soon, the car arrived at the peak of the mountain. This location felt extremely close to the sky.

Yoong opened the roof of the car and allowed Seohyun to lean against him as he wrapped her tightly in a blanket.

"In the entire Korea, this spot has the best view of the night sky."

Seohyun understood his thoughtful gesture. But, her heart began to race as she leaned into Yoong's embrace and felt his firm chest muscles press against her back. In fact, she could even feel his heart beat.

"I'm sorry for making you worry."

"I'm not sure what got into me either. All I know was, I arrived here and I wasn't going to give up. But, I never expected my body to be so weak."

Yoong did not say a word as he hugged Seohyun especially tight.

In his 30+ years of life, he had never been in a relationship. He once thought that it required practice, but now that he was hugging Seohyun in his arms, he finally understood that a person's body was dominated by emotions and was beyond his control.

He wanted to hug Seohyun; he liked Seohyun.

Although the night sky was beautiful, Seohyun soon started sneezing from the cold. Yoong was aware that she couldn't stay out in the night wind for too long, so he quickly helped her back into her seat and directly headed for the Lim Family Home.

"This isn't the way back to your home."

"Uh huh," Yoong agreed before he jumped out of the car and carried Seohyun in his arms again.

The Lim Family were shocked. Yoong had never brought any women home, yet he was now carrying one straight into the house. Of course, Mother Lim and Father Li were amongst those that were shocked. They were stunned by the sight as they followed Yoong to his room.

"Son..."

"Mom, can you prepare some soup?"

"OK," Mother Lim quickly turned and left. Meanwhile, Father Lim stood to the side and cleared his throat. He was still in shock. His son was being much too brave. His relationship with the young woman hadn't even truly started, yet he directly carried her home.