016

Behind the church sat a seaside villa.

From the moment that the couple entered the living room of the villa, they were stuck together, breathing the air from each other's lungs. It was not until they both could no longer breathe that Tiffany finally parted from Taeyeon's lips.

Standing in the middle of the living room, Taeyeon scanned all sides and chuckled beside Tiffany's ear, "Did you also prepare for our wedding night?"

"Level two..." Tiffany replied softly.

After hearing this response, Taeyeon lifted Tiffany in his arms. A desirous look filled his eyes. After opening the second level bedroom, he directly pressed Tiffany against the wall, lifted her arms and violently pressed his lips against her body...

Tiffany started to feel pain from his kisses, so she gently pushed him away, "Don't leave any marks...I still need to film."

"I can't care about so much," Taeyeon directly tore off Tiffany's wedding dress and pushed her onto the bed...

Tiffany could sense Taeyeon's loss of self control as her smile increased. But, it didn't take long before he completely had his way with her.

Inside the spacious bedroom, the seabreeze wafted into every corner. Meanwhile, the reflection of two intertwined bodies could be seen from the bedroom mirror...

What a man wanted had always been this simple; one's heart and body was enough satisfy even the most vicious wolf!

After a few rounds of intimacy, Tiffany lay weakly within Taeyeon's embrace. But, Taeyeon had not had enough...

"TaeTae, no more," within her drowsy state, she felt her entire body was out of energy. Taeyeon gave a gentle chuckle as he helped her tidy up. It was rare to hear 'no more' from her lips.

Tiffany's wedding dress had been torn into shreds as if she was originally a neatly wrapped present. Looking at her snow white skin, Taeyeon thought to himself, if he could always tear open a present like this, he'd wish it was his birthday everyday.

It was weird...

Their everyday life was already similar to this, but he still felt that his 33rd birthday was the best birthday he had ever had.

Tiffany remained asleep all the way until late in the afternoon. After waking up, she did not rush to put her clothes on. Instead, she stood by the floor-to-ceiling window wrapped inside a blanket with Taeyeon as they watched the sun set.

"How many kids do you want in the future?"

"Two," Taeyeon replied seriously. "The best would be for one to resemble you and one to resemble me. Our daughter should be smart, just like you, and be her father's little lover."

"OK, we should have two then..." Tiffany smiled as she wrapped Taeyeon's arms tighter around her body. But, this was not enough for her. So, she turned around, buried her head into his chest and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. Taeyeon took this opportunity to tighten the blanket around them.

"Should I drive you back to the hotel?"

"No. I want to accompany you for a little longer..." Tiffany shook her head shamelessly. "Also TaeTae, let's take a photo and post it online. I want to share a bit of sweetness with our fans."

"I feel that our love can give a lot of people courage to believe in love."

"OK," Taeyeon replied as he grabbed his phone from the headboard and took a photo of them leaning against each other.