126

When Seohyun finally arrived back in Korea, she was greeted by people from the military base.

"Hello, sister-in-law, I am the chief's communications officer, my name is Chen Yan."

"Chen Yan, can you tell me where Yoong is and what his condition is like?" All Seohyun cared about was when she'd see Yoong.

"Actually, the chief was saved a while ago and plenty of people within the air force already knew about it. However, no one contacted the Lim Family because..." Chen Yan wasn't​ very tall, but he was strong and built. From the looks of it, he was a loyal and honest person that could be trusted.

"If there's something you want to say, just be honest," Seohyun was mentally prepared for anything because she had already guessed that something was going on. Since they had already saved him, there was no reason why they wouldn't contact his wife.

"It was Miss Han that saved the chief. Right now, the chief is being kept in the Han Family's hospital. They deliberately kept the information under wraps and restricted people from telling anyone. No one knows what Miss Han has planned."

"She wants to replace me," Seohyun guessed. "Do you know which hospital he's at?"

"Yes, I do..."

"OK, I'll return to the Lim Family home and think of a plan." But, before that, Seohyun was going to go see Tiffany first.

Superstar Media had worried so much about her, so it was only right for her to subdue their worries.

Soon, Seohyun arrived at Hyatt Regency. Although Tiffany knew that she had already returned, she was still relieved when she saw her in person. She could finally let her worries go.

"You scared me to death."

"Sorry, Fany unnie."

"It's fine, I understand you," Tiffany took a deep breath before she asked, "I've heard about Yoong's situation. Where is he right now?"

"He's with the Han Family."

"Is it the same Miss Han that pretended to be Yoong's godsister and tried to give you attitude before?" Tiffany quickly recalled what happened with the woman.

"Yes."

"She's keeping someone else's husband in her home and not telling anyone. What is she trying to do?" Tiffany scoffed. "Even if she wants to replace you, isn't she asking to be ridiculed by doing this and creating a frivolous image for herself? After all, the two of you are already married. She's in the military, she should know the consequences of ruining a military marriage. Especially since you are pregnant."

"I was just about to return to the Lim Family Home to discuss this matter with mom and dad and see how we can get him back."

After Tiffany heard this, she shook her head, "Since the Han Family managed to keep hold of him, they must have a substantial reason. If you turn up without careful consideration, it may not be of benefit to you."

"I still have to go, though. He's my husband," Seohyun furrowed her brows. "I don't care what their surname is and I don't care if I'm headed into a tiger's lair or a dragon's den. I simply want to bring my husband back."

Tiffany nodded her head and patted Seohyun on the shoulder, "This is your own family matter, so I shouldn't get involved. I'll let you resolve this on your own. But, always remember that Superstar Media is here to support you."

"Thank you, Fany unnie," Seohyun's eyes suddenly turned red. "You're the only person that's stuck by me through thick and thin."

"Don't say something so cheesy. Hurry, go get your husband."