113

Actually, she had already predicted things to turn out this way. She was hoping that they'd be able to hold on until filming was completed, but obviously, Cate was too hard to control. She had absolutely no self awareness. So, it only seemed right to abandon this chess piece.

Cate actually insulted Tiffany. How dare she insult Tiffany?

Didn't she consider what would happen if Taeyeon found out?

"No, I want to continue. You were the ones that invited me here. You have no right to send me away."

However, Taeyeon turned around and left without glancing back.

"I will send you a contract cancellation agreement soon..." Qiao Sen notified. He knew that Taeyeon had been tolerating Cate for a long time. Fortunately for her, she had only done a few physical tricks up until this point. But this time, she was stupid enough to insult Tiffany...

She was obviously digging her own grave. President Kim was the kind of person that could tolerate anything directed at him because he was tough on himself. But, it was impossible for him to see Tiffany suffer in any way. Especially when he caught someone insulting her.

Cate cried and screamed as she questioned Qiao Sen.

But, her manager completely abandoned her as she went off to pack her things and call their agency to report that Cate had screwed up and was being dismissed.

"Is this the way you bully actresses from overseas? I am going to sue you..."

She was welcome to give it a try. But, did she really think that Taeyeon was a pushover?

Cate had been testing Taeyeon's bottom line for a while. She thought that Taeyeon would continue to tolerate her. But of course, that would have been the case if she didn't insult Tiffany.

"Director, the female lead has been dismissed. Should we continue filming?"

Qiao Sen let out a sigh, "Of course not. Go home and wait for my notification instead."

After everyone packed and left, Cate finally thought of chasing after her manager. However, her manager boarded her car with no intention of letting Cate on.

"Cate, I've endured you for many years. Now, I can finally be free. You can go ahead and book your own flight back to France," the manager said before she left.

"B*tch! Come back!"

Cate chased after the car, but her manager did not turn back.

...

Afterwards, Qiao Sen reported the entire incident to Tiffany over the phone, "President Kim overheard Cate insulting you, so this was the result."

"OK," Tiffany replied.

"Although Cate doesn't have many scenes, replacing her means that we will need to start again. The biggest problem is, we don't have anyone suitable for the role."

Qiao Sen's biggest worry was the fact that they hadn't found a suitable actress.

However, at this time, Tiffany smiled and asked, "Since we have to find a new actress, why don't we take this opportunity to change the script a little?"

"What are you suggesting?" Qiao Sen asked.

"I have an idea."

It was impossible for Tiffany to act in the film because she was pregnant. But, it also didn't seem right to hire another actress. At this rate, the film was to be stuck at a standstill. So, Tiffany had another idea.