115

Meanwhile, after meeting with the Station Manager's son, Zhou Qing went to Xia Hanmo's home even though he already knew what to expect.

"Zhou Ge...I couldn't come to a compromise with Superstar Media. I feel so useless."

"How are you useless? As long as you trust me, you will be seen as the kindest angel on this earth," Zhou Qing comforted as he cupped her cheeks. "Don't worry, in order to prove that I didn't do anything, I went to see the Station Manager's son. He agreed to place his trust in me and even invited us back to partake in 'The Big Adventure'."

"Are you being honest?" Xia Hanmo asked as she stopped crying.

"Of course. Our current station can't use us anymore, so we might as well return to the previous one."

"But, isn't it bad to jump back and forth like this?"

"Idiot. As soon as we return, everyone will view the television station as loyal and righteous for forgiving us during our toughest time. It's a win-win situation," Zhou Qing's understanding of people wasn't any less than Tiffany. That's why their battle was much anticipated.

Zhou Qing appeared to be one step ahead of Tiffany. Did this mean that Tiffany would need to endure being wronged?

"That's good...that's very good."

Xia Hanmo felt like she had put her trust into the right person and that she had been blind in the past for asking Tiffany for help.

"Lucky I met you, Zhou Ge. Otherwise, it would have been a matter of time before I'd get sold out by Superstar Media."

"Silly...things will only improve from now on. Don't worry."

Zhou Qing continued to grasp onto Xia Hanmo because she was still useful in a lot of ways. More importantly, she was extremely easy to trick.

She was, after all, an ex-artist of Superstar Media. There were so many secrets that she could share with him and he couldn't wait to hear them all.

...

At this moment, inside Superstar Media, Sunny had organized a meeting with the Station Manager's son. Just as she was about to confirm the time with Tiffany, she noticed that Taeyeon had arrived without her knowing and Tiffany was currently using his lap as a pillow.

"What's up?"

"Boss, what do you think about the matter with Zhou Qing?" Sunny was curious about Taeyeon's thoughts. Zhou Qing was much too hard to understand, unlike their usual opponents.

"Zhou Qing snatched Xia Hanmo away expecting to know about Superstar Media's secrets. Even if he gets nothing from her, he at least successfully snatched her away."

"But, no one is brave enough to use him at the moment..."

"Who said?" Taeyeon asked. "Zhou Qing can always turn back to his previous employer..."

"I don't understand."

"Xia Hanmo came from Superstar Media and is a good topic for discussion. With a little bit of hype, the results will be astounding. As long as he holds onto Xia Hanmo and uses her, no one will tread on him again," Taeyeon explained. "After all, he has the money to take this gamble."

"At the same time, the fact that his old employer is willing to take him back is a sign of loyalty and righteousness. Saving him is a win-win situation..."

"But, what about the Station Manager's son's arm...?"

"Without evidence, Zhou Qing can always make up another story," Taeyeon answered. "So, if we really want to defeat Zhou Qing – apart from finding evidence – we only have one option."