125

"The base is currently searching for Yoong. Before we receive definitive information, we can't give up hope," Mother Lim comforted. "Even if it's not for yourself, you should do it for the child in your stomach. This is yours and Yoong's child and also a Lim Family descendant; our flesh and blood! It would also break our hearts if anything happens to it, Seo Seo..."

As she looked at Mother Lim's crying face, Seohyun finally calmed down.

"Let's wait...Let's wait for a bit."

Seohyun was dumbfounded. To be exact, her heart was so bitter that she couldn't say a word. She now had a child, but...what about her husband?

Although she always knew that Yoong's identity meant that his every mission was a gamble, she couldn't accept it now that it actually happened.

Tiffany looked at Seohyun's expression and rushed over to hug her, placing Seohyun's head against her stomach so she could experience the miracle of life.

"I have faith that he will be found. Do you have faith?"

Seohyun stared blankly at Tiffany, but Tiffany remained patient as she asked again, "Do you have faith?"

In the end, Seohyun nodded her head lifelessly.

She didn't believe in miracles, but she believed in Tiffany because she was able to create miracles.

In that instant, Seohyun calmed down and was finally able to converse like normal again. She wanted to remain optimistic...even though she sneakily cried at night when no one was around.

...

"A normal celebration dinner was somehow overtaken by grief. Sometimes, it's hard not to believe in fate."

"You're the last person to believe in fate," Taeyeon said as he drove. "Just like you said earlier, we will definitely find Yoong. If you don't believe it anymore, Seohyun's going to lose her determination as well."

"Out of all of us, she attracts the most misfortune. Why can't life be easier on her?"

"Losing one's other half is the cruelest thing to happen to a person," Tiffany said before she looked at Taeyeon, "It's not just Seohyun. If the same thing happened to me, I would also breakdown."

"I can lose anything except you."

"If you got into an accident, I wouldn't know how to continue living."

Taeyeon stretched out his hand and rubbed the back of Tiffany's neck before he continued to drive, "Stop thinking about weird things."

Either way, Seohyun's incident ended up making everyone at Superstar Media suffer.

At this time, the restless President Fan found out that Seohyun was at the hospital. After further investigations, he realized that she was not only pregnant, but, it was also possible that her husband would never return.

"The timing is perfect. Seohyun must be really weak at the moment. It's going to be easy to use her."

"Didn't Tiffany say that she's not afraid of me causing trouble? This time, I'm going to see how she competes against my shamelessness."

It was time for a huge scheme to begin...

...

3 days later, Seohyun and Mother Lim received news that Yoong was still not found yet. When it came to search and rescue, the faster they found a person, the higher their chances of survival were. But...the longer it took...

"Seo Seo, let's keep waiting."

Seohyun looked at Mother Lim and did not say a word. She simply smiled weakly.