083

The event lasted for a total of two hours while Tiffany displayed her greatest appeal as a spokesperson. After the commercial was released, the pre-sales of the luxury cosmetic brand's new season foundation, exceeded all its previous achievements and reintroduced demand for the brand.

Tiffany's endorsements never disappointed. This made the advertisers extremely happy and reaffirmed Tiffany's popularity as well as her professionalism as a model.

At the end of the event, Tiffany even received a set of jewelry from the brand.

Afterwards, she knew she had an interview, so she was in no rush to leave. Instead, she waited until all the other guests left before she stepped out to face the reporters.

The advertisers were aware of Tiffany's situation, so they let her borrow the venue for her interview - fully expressing their love and support for her.

The reporters were pleasantly surprised to find that they didn't need to hold the interview in an open-air environment, especially since Korea was currently in its rainy season and the outside of the venue was already wet.

The reporters quickly rushed into the venue. Seeing Tiffany already standing on the stage, they immediately made their way to their seats.

As they looked at the Tiffany that was usually aloof from the world, the reporters felt an inexplicable sense of awe that they had never felt before. But, apart from awe, they were more curious. In everyone's eyes, she was an artist that was always on the brink of expiration, yet she somehow came up with unlimited surprises and gave everyone one face slap after another...

It was like she would never allow herself to lose.

"OK, we don't have much time, I still have a little rascal at home to feed, I hope everyone can ask their questions as quickly as possible. Of course, I will refuse to respond to any malicious speculations. If I encounter anything like that, I will directly skip it," Tiffany said as she glanced down at her diamond-encrusted watch. "Please begin..."

Raising hands and waiting for turns was an industry rule, so the reporters scrambled to raise their hands first before Tiffany chose who to answer.

"I would like to ask if you honestly gave up on 'Concubine Ning' because of the script and not because your lead role had been stolen from you?"

"I would like to ask for your thoughts regarding the multiple headlines that Kang Yong-Ji has been producing over the past few days?"

"Kang Yong-Ji has 'spoken on your behalf' on multiple occasions. What do you have to say about this?"

"I would like to know the gender of your baby!"

"Boy," Tiffany replied immediately after hearing one of the reporters ask about her babies.

However, did that mean, Tiffany had directly skipped 3 questions?

But, the reporters had come here specifically with these questions in mind. If Tiffany didn't plan to answer them, then there was no practical purpose to the interview.

"Actually Tiffany, I am your fan. The question I want to ask you is a sensitive one, but I hope you can answer it because, in my heart, you are not worse than anyone." At this time, a female reporter stood up and said something sincerely to Tiffany.

Every fan of Tiffany's wanted to see her slap Kang Yong-Ji in the face and shut her fans up.

Tiffany understood this well...

So, in the end, she lifted the microphone to her mouth and said, "Firstly, I gave up on 'Concubine Ning' because the script had been revised. Otherwise, I would have looked forward to acting alongside Kang Yong-Ji. I've always considered a script based on the script itself and not on the people I am acting with. As long as the script is good, I would be happy to accept either role of lead or secondary lead. My identity as an actress exists for the sake of acting."