056

.....

Shinhye was a famous supermodel.

Even though she was married, her style and status was better than ever. She was internationally famous and had taken home many number one titles in Asia.

After all, Crown Empire’s PR manager turned Vice President, Chanyeol, was her husband. So, he naturally planned out Shinhye’s career path neatly and with purpose.

So, knowing today was Shinhye’s birthday, Chanyeol decked out the garden in the hotel for his beloved wife’s birthday to make her happy. As a result, there were decorations and surprises everywhere.

Not many people had been invited to Shinhye’s birthday celebration. Most of the guests were famous models from the fashion industry and friends from Crown Empire. As everyone arrived, they began chatting amongst themselves.

“I heard Tiffany will be coming tonight.”

“If Tiffany hadn’t decided to go act, her status would be so much higher than Shinhye’s right now. If you guys think Shinhye is amazing, you mustn’t have seen Tiffany on the runway before.”

A few young models gathered together to chat and drink wine.

Although they had gained a bit of fame, if they wanted to be notable within Crown Empire and rival Shinhye, they still had a long way to go.

These girls had attended the celebration tonight as plus-ones. But, in reality, this was the work of a few managers from Crown Empire who wanted to use this opportunity to help their artists advance in status. In other words, they were trying to ride Shinhye’s coattail.

As they were from Crown Empire, Chanyeol naturally turned a blind eye. After all, this was a trick that he had also used in the past.

“I’ve also seen Tiffany act. I must say, it is a gift from God.”

“But lately, President Kim’s situation with his family hasn’t been very good. Plus, Tiffany’s relationship with her mother-in-law has been filled with arguments. Could it be that Tiffany’s child is actually unwell. Plus, in her current state, will she ever return to the runway?”

“She is 27-years-old after all.”

Overhearing their conversation from behind, Shinhye immediately approached the girls. Her smile was friendly, but her ruthlessness was hidden beneath her soft appearance,

“It seems you girls haven’t understood the rules at Crown Empire yet. Especially since you’re talking about Tiffany. Are you giving up on your future?”

The girls immediately shut their mouths timidly after hearing Shinhye’s warning.

But, no matter how much time passed, Shinhye couldn’t get used to people gossiping about Tiffany.

“If I hadn’t witnessed it, would you have protected me for nothing?” Tiffany suddenly laughed from behind.

Shinhye turned around to see her pregnant friend; as energetic and beautiful as ever.

“These small-time models are unaware of the rules.”

Tiffany glanced at Shinhye. She then walked around her and said to the models,

“If you think you’ve reached a position where you can gossip about me as you please, then say it to my face.”

The girls’ faces turned white as they looked at each other nervously.

“Remember, within this industry, disaster comes from careless talk. No matter how much you can’t resist gossiping, you should hold your tongue. Otherwise…”