123

Tiffany and Qiao Sen were good friends. When she thought about the man that loved sci-fi film more than she did and how he would no longer appear in front of her, she couldn't help but cry.

Qiao Sen's daughter was influenced by Tiffany's emotions and began to cry as well. Even when Taeyeon arrived at the hospital, Tiffany was still crying.

As soon as he saw his woman covered in tears, Taeyeon's heart broke. He quickly walked over to her and swept her off the floor into his arms.

Qiao Sen had left too suddenly; no one expected it. The most important part of the film still needed to be shot before they headed into post-production, but Qiao Sen was no longer around.

"Tiffany, you're pregnant, don't let yourself get too sad. All I hope for now is to see 'The Ant Queen' on the big screen. That is the best consolation for my father."

Tiffany did not say a word. She simply turned to Qiao Sen's daughter and gave her three sincere bows.

Afterwards, Taeyeon lifted Tiffany in his arms and took her home. But, she remained silent for the entire trip.

Taeyeon understood that she needed time to accept the truth, so he called Sooyoung, told him to put filming for 'The Ant Queen' on hold and instructed him to comfort the staff.

Tiffany leaned against the bed as she listened to Taeyeon's phone call, unable to draw her mind away from Qiao Sen's death.

Taeyeon noticed this and his heart broke as he sat on the edge of the bed and held onto Tiffany's hand, 

"The only thing you can do for him now is to complete 'The Ant Queen' because it was his biggest dream. Ning...I know your heart is broken, but the dead can not be brought back to life. Compose yourself. The entire crew is waiting for you to lead them."

Tiffany lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon. As she felt herself overflow with sadness, she replied to Taeyeon with a sob, "I'm fine. I've always known that life is fragile, but I've never experienced it before. So, now that I've witnessed a man leave this world when he was just laughing and talking to me yesterday..."

"...I'm surprised by how sudden it happened and I'm struggling to come to terms with it," Tiffany cried as tears once again rolled out of her eyes.

"As a result, I began to think about you and how you've been going back and forth between the set, the office and our home - all because you made a promise to me. You're practically like a spinning top. It makes me afraid..."

After hearing Tiffany's thoughts, he understood her fears. It was hard for anyone to accept the sudden loss of a life, let alone someone that was as sensitive as Tiffany. So, it was in her nature to think about the people around her and begin to feel guilty.

Therefore, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms again and gently patted her back, "You, when you're strong, even men can't compete against you. Yet, you choose to torment yourself. Why should you shoulder responsibility that you shouldn't?"

"Stay strong, OK?"

After hearing these words, Tiffany felt a lot better, and after another round of crying, her emotions finally stabilized.

She rested a bit before she pushed herself to return to the set. Taeyeon understood that she needed to vent her feelings, so he decided to accompany her.

Meanwhile, as soon as everyone on set found out about Qiao Sen's passing, they were overcome with grief. Some people even felt that 'The Ant Queen' wouldn't be the same without Qiao Sen because no one was as passionate as him.

So, after Tiffany arrived on set, everyone looked at her and asked, "President Hwang, are we going to continue filming? How are we to continue?"

Tiffany held back her tears and replied, "Filming will definitely continue. I've already contacted Director Suho. After he settles down, he will take over from Qiao Sen."