128

Lin Weisen's wedding was extremely grand and lots of famous names were attending. Tiffany probably wasn't the most attention-attracting person there, but her attendance was definitely a huge talking point.

However, outsiders had no idea how deep of a grudge Tiffany and President Fan had. So, no one expected a war to erupt at the wedding.

Soon, Lin Weisen's wedding was held in Seoul's biggest cathedral and a huge number of models and actors attended.

In order to suit the occasion, Tiffany appeared dressed in a long beige dress. Although she was already 7-8 months pregnant, the other parts of her body didn't change much. So, she still looked as sexy as ever.

On that day, even President Kim specifically wore a black tailored suit that made him look extra noble. When the couple stood next to each other, they were bound to create a stir.

Soon, Sooyoung delivered the two to the cathedral. At this time, the outside of the cathedral was already packed with stars.

Tiffany barely recognized any of the fresh new faces, regardless of the industry they were in and what they had achieved.

But, just because she didn't look at everyone else, didn't mean that they didn't look at her in awe.

This was Tiffany... The almighty Tiffany!

-"She won't be around for many more years. You just wait and see...This industry is teeming with youth and vitality. In a few years, no one is going to remember her name," an artist said to the person beside her. 

-"Right now, she's simply relying on Superstar Media to maintain a bit of fame."

"No matter how much longer she'll last, she's still been famous for longer than you have," a cold voice echoed from behind the woman in mockery.

As the young woman turned around, she came face to face with Xia Hanmo and laughed, 

-"Why are you still helping Tiffany? If I was you, I would expose all of Tiffany's most embarrassing secrets to satisfy my hatred."

"I'm not the same as you," Xia Hanmo replied. Before the woman got a chance to respond, Xia Hanmo added, "At least, being famous for having a bad reputation is still fame. What about you? No one even knows your name."

Xia Hanmo still protected Tiffany even though she had already lost Superstar Media forever.

As long as she was still around, she would do all she could to salvage Tiffany's reputation.

-"You just wait."

Xia Hanmo no longer took things to heart. After all, with a rich man backing her up, she had the power to voice her opinion. At least, when it came to dealing with a small potato like this, it was a piece of cake.

Soon, the small-time artist stood up from her seat. A scene like this had plenty of guests and they were all from the entertainment industry, a place that was full of unspoken rules. So, for some people, playing small tricks on one's enemy was quite a normal thing to do.

The young woman who argued with Xia Hanmo was exactly this type of person.

After leaving her seat, she did not go to the bathroom as most people would expect. Instead, she approached a waiter and gave a few instructions; she was planning to use some despicable methods.

She wanted to see how Xia Hanmo would still stick up for Tiffany if she was humiliated in front of everyone.

...