139

"You guys can't do this! How can you accept our bribe and not give anything in return?"

There were plenty of agencies and artists that tried to bribe the brand, but none of them openly talked about it like Ma Weiwei and her agency did.

"Go look for the person that accepted the bribe. Lina, send them out! Why don't you take a proper look at yourself. As a fake replica, you should have some self awareness. Did you think you were the real thing?"

The real Tiffany was different, she had the ability to directly reject a big international brand, while they dreamed of working with her.

After all, the only artist in Seoul to ever achieve anything overseas and receive international fame, was Tiffany. Moreover, she was the direct student of Jones, 'The Father of Sci-fi'. Therefore, she was the only person worthy of representing an international skincare brand.

Ma Weiwei continued to fight for the role, but her manager eventually stopped her, "Let's go..."

"Are we leaving? How do we explain ourselves to Boss?" the artists director asked. "Weiwei, you need to try harder. It wasn't easy for the agency to help you get this far, yet you can't even secure a decent endorsement. If news gets out about this, how do we keep going?"

"If you can't, then don't!" Ma Weiwei said before she rushed out and entered the elevator without even putting on her sunglasses.

At that moment, the staff in the elevator all witnessed the upset look on Ma Weiwei's face.

-"Tiffany...are you Tiffany? Can you give me an autograph?"

A female staff wearing black-framed glasses passed her notebook to Ma Weiwei. However, the male colleague beside her quickly pointed out, 

-"You've made a mistake, she's not Tiffany, she's that replica..."

Hearing this, the woman quickly adjusted her glasses and looked at Ma Weiwei carefully. A moment later, her face turned red.

-"I thought that since she was invited to an audition for a high class skincare brand, she would definitely be Tiffany..."

-"Not so loud."

-"Why is she here?" This woman happened to be a fan of Tiffany's, so she obviously despised Ma Weiwei. Now that she got a chance to see her in person, she naturally mocked her, "In this world, karma determines ones next life. For someone that advances by treading on others, I hope you will someday be torn to shreds."

Ma Weiwei was being squished inside the small elevator as her hands clenched tightly into fists. If there weren't so many people around her, she would have ripped the b*tch apart. Unfortunately, there were so many eyes on her.

-"If you really want to help Tiffany, you shouldn't talk about her in the same breath as this woman. It's a waste of time to even hate her," the other staff laughed. Of course, this was after Ma Weiwei left the elevator. However, Ma Weiwei's ears still picked up on it.

After hearing this, Ma Weiwei stormed out of the building, disregarding everyone that looked her way.

Was she supposed to live the rest of her life in Tiffany's shadow?

Perhaps, due to orders from the artists director to look for Ma Weiwei, Ma Weiwei's manager had no choice but to contact Han Xiuche. After all, she had already lost control of Ma Weiwei by that point.

Although Han Xiuche didn't want to get involved, especially during such a sensitive time, he couldn't help but sympathize with Ma Weiwei.

Both of them had been hurt by Tiffany. If he didn't help Ma Weiwei, then no one would help her.