091

"'The Lost Relative', Tiffany. Through her detailed portrayal of the policewoman in 'The Lost Relative', she brought to life the helplessness of two conflicting identities..."

"Congratulations, Tiffany," the presenters yelled happily as the audience erupted into cheers and an applause.

Tiffany froze for a moment. Suddenly hearing her name being announced so smoothly made her a little surprised.

"Why are you still sitting here?" Taeyeon smiled beside her. "It's time to receive your award, my precious."

Tiffany turned around and hugged Taeyeon. At this moment, she felt like she was the moon being surrounded by stars.

She then stood up and walked towards the stage. At this time, the bearded old scriptwriter added, "Actually, Crown Empire has made many great productions after 'The Lost Relative', including 'W.H.' and the television drama, 'The Forensic Concubine'. I must say that Tiffany has a high degree of completion and is a versatile top actress."

"Recently, she has been filming 'Survivor'. From what I've heard, it will also be a masterpiece. I hope Tiffany can continue like this and become an even greater actress."

"I'm sure that many people cannot achieve what she has achieved even in their entire lifetime. One thing is for sure, Tiffany puts in as much effort as anyone when it comes to being an actress."

By this time, Tiffany had made her way onto the stage and was standing beside the two guest presenters.

At this moment, it felt like the entire world was cheering for her.

As the prestigious music filled the hall and she held the weighty trophy in her hands, she suddenly felt her eyes well up.

"Tiffany, please share your thoughts of receiving this award," the host suggested with a smile.

Tiffany looked at the trophy in her hands and said as she held back her tears, "To be honest, according to my past experiences, I wasn't prepared to receive an award today. I feel like it came too easily and doesn't suit my usual character. But, when I thought back on all the seconds I spent filming, I couldn't help but laugh at myself for almost forgetting the difficulties I had gone through."

"As everyone knows, I went from being a model to an actress. I'm sure plenty of you have seen all the struggles I have gone through during this process."

"Today, I finally received this weighty trophy, yet all I want to do is to go home to feed my babies and to cook for my husband. I can't wait to share this joy with the one I love."

"I would like to thank everyone as well as the committee for giving me this award because it has allowed me to feel valued by the film and television industry."

"Lastly, I would like to say one thing to my husband: you are my king!"

Taeyeon sat amongst the darkness and looked up at Tiffany who was standing brightly on stage. This was the woman that he wanted to support; the wife that he was going to spend a lifetime with.

And Tiffany's words allowed Taeyeon to know how much she worshipped him.

Afterwards, Tiffany stepped off the stage and returned to Taeyeon's side. In front of everyone, the couple began to kiss passionately.

...

[]"Wow..."

[]"Quick, look!"

[]"So sweet! I'm dying from sweetness."

[]"I also want someone like that to spend the rest of my life with."

Afterwards, the award for Best Actor was also presented. But, in the eyes of the Taeny Couple, the awards ceremony was already over.