039

Every single FT Award in the past had gone through heated arguments, but the organizers always stepped out to end it in fear of an ensuing fight.

So, when it came to Tiffany, would they really expose her to the public's judgment? If they did this, it wouldn't matter if Tiffany received an award or not, she would still be criticized.

If she didn't receive it, others would say that she caused such a huge commotion only to go home empty-handed and she would be treated like a joke.

And if she did receive it, everyone would say it's because she had a strong backing. As a result, the award would lose its original significance.

But, was this predicament a coincidence?

The more fair a place appeared, the more darkness it had hidden behind-the-scenes; this was something that Tiffany understood well.

She didn't care who she was up against nor what their motive was. As long as someone made a move, she would fight back without any fears.

Late at night. Hyatt Regency.

The light in the study room was still on and Taeyeon was still seated in front of the computer, tapping away at his keyboard. Tiffany peeked in at her husband through the slight gap of the door as she supported her belly. There was no doubt he was working on her issue.

However, she did not open the door and enter. Because she understood, from the moment that she decided to give up being a model to pursue acting, Taeyeon had felt guilty towards her.

And this times incident was obvious that someone was trying to provoke Crown Empire and provoke him!

"It's cold outside, go back to bed," Taeyeon did not lift his head, but he was well aware that Tiffany was standing outside the door. Tiffany was a little surprised as a smile appeared on her face.

"I haven't been able to sleep well lately. It's been a while since I've seen my husband's manly face."

Taeyeon lifted his head and took a deep breath before he waved his wife over, "Come, hurry over..."

Tiffany opened the door, walked over to Taeyeon and successfully slipped into his embrace, "Hubby..."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, I won't get involved with the way you handle PR this time because I view this award highly. I can't possibly say that it doesn't matter to me whether I win it or not. I'm not generous to the point where I'd happily give it to someone else."

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany as he nodded his head, "No one can stop you from getting what you deserve...I bet these people have forgotten who your manager is!"

Tiffany looked into Taeyeon's eyes. The couple had long developed an understanding​ towards each other, so there was no way that Tiffany didn't know what Taeyeon had planned.

Since the issue had escalated to this point and varied opinions filled the internet, Crown Empire had no choice but to speak up and put everyone back on the right track.

So, the next morning, Crown Empire released a statement to reaffirm the fairness of The FT Awards.

Firstly, in the eyes of the public, this decade-old award was well-trusted and was held in high esteem, so its fairness couldn't possibly be doubted just because of Tiffany.

Following on, Taeyeon posted up a letter addressed to fans. The t.i.tle of the letter was simple: "Why I nominated Tiffany for the FT Awards!"

In reality, Taeyeon's motive was to tell everyone that Tiffany deserved to win an award. But, he simply chose a more widely accepted approach to not attract dislike.