137

This was perhaps the question that everyone wanted to ask.

Did Sunny know about this and intentionally hide it to protect the group...?

_"Tch, I heard Sunny was the one that reported the four to the police. Didn't you guys hear? The only way the police knew about this entire incident was because someone reported it to the police – and I received word that this person was Sunny! Besides, the crew of the show that S.A.J. were supposed to be on, said that Sunny only found out about their secret recently...and as soon as she found out, she immediately broke all ties with them..."

_"She must have been heartbroken and disappointed!"

_"This explanation makes sense..."

This was the reason why Tiffany had the four captured at the hotel. She wanted to clear Sunny's name.

That way, no matter if it was S.A.J. or Superstar Media, both of them were Ma Weiwei and Han Xiuche's problems. Meanwhile, not only was Sunny innocent, she was seen as the biggest victim!

Although no one stepped out to clearly explain the matter, the industry was getting closer and closer to the truth with their guesses and most people believed it.

During this time, Han Xiuche's brother and Ma Weiwei's agency tried their best to clear their names with their PR efforts. They claimed that the two weren't familiar with each other and couldn't possibly be in a secret relationship. They also asked the public not to make random guesses.

Meanwhile, Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei were still at the police station waiting to be interrogated.

"The four members explained everything in detail. They've been covering for each other since their university days and have partaken in shady business. Were you aware of this, Mr. Han?" a police officer asked Han Xiuche with a piercing stare. 

"Although their only punishment is to be sent to rehab, they will never get the chance to be public figures again. Since you and Miss Ma are in charge of their agency, you should provide an explanation for everyone."

"Sunny was the one that created this group. She knew about everything from the start..." Han Xiuche said calmly. "She created these artists with her own two hands, does that mean I can sue her and demand for compensation?"

"Mr. Han, a person should have a conscience," the officer sneered. "Miss Sunny has her bottom line and principles, so she was the one that reported the group to the police. She has already dropped by and provided a statement on the entire incident."

"Don't you think it's shameless for you to try and throw the blame on her?"

While the officer was staring at him, Han Xiuche pulled Ma Weiwei up and said, "Let's go."

"But, what should we do now?" Ma Weiwei asked anxiously. "Tiffany setup such a huge trap for us as soon as she returned to Seoul. How are we supposed to fight back?"

"Let's talk after we leave this place," Han Xiuche reassured calmly, "I dragged you into this matter, so I will definitely handle it. Go home and get some rest first."

"Han Xiuche! It wasn't easy for me to get to where I am today. I don't want to lose everything," Ma Weiwei said with seriousness as she glared at Han Xiuche.

"I know," Han Xiuche nodded. He then reminded Ma Weiwei to leave through the backdoor; he would handle the reporters out the front.

As he looked at the mountain of reporters outside the police station, Han Xiuche stepped out without any trace of fear.