073

8pm. Another difficult amount of waiting.

The author paced back and forth at home in honest fear. He realized Crown Empire wasn't easy to deal with and that he shouldn't have agreed to Song Xin's suggestion from the start because of greed.

He had actually believed Song Xin's words and thought that Crown Empire would never discover the truth. Who would have thought...

...Crown Empire was Crown Empire for a reason. A person like him should have never underestimated them!

"What should I do? What should I do?" Due to guilt, the author once again gave Song Xin a phone call. However, Song Xin did not answer his call.

Even though she doubted that Crown Empire would be able to find any more information, she was sneaky enough to avoid the author's phone calls to reduce her risk of being discovered.

In reality, the fact that Crown Empire got screenshots and discovered the novel was written by multiple people, was already beyond her expectations. She never imagined that they had even more.

Soon, 8pm arrived.

As nosy observers, the netizens were ready to welcome new revelations. They were curious if Crown Empire had anything else to show them.

However, they never expected to witness a spectacular catfight. But wait, this was no ordinary catfight, it had become a suspenseful mystery.

The time was right and Crown Empire's website had a new update. And this newest update contained a video.

Appearing on the video was a famous editor of an online literary website and beside her sat a laptop that was logged into a website management system. Of course, all that she wanted to show the public were a few things that those within the industry already knew about.

Within the video, she made an edit to a chapter of a novel that had been published a few years ago and replaced the old chapter with completely new content. This demonstrated the flexibility of the industry in this regard.

It had nothing to do with its contract; the content could be easily changed at a later date!

After watching the video, the public quickly understood what Crown Empire was trying to demonstrate.

Why did everyone focus on the date of the contract and not consider that 'The Tracker' may have been completely replaced with new content at a later date? This explained why there were multiple writers.

Because, if multiple people worked on it, it was possible to produce an entire novel in a short period of time.

Oh God!

So, this was the truth! The culprit had merely used an illusion to almost get away with a huge crime.

Observers of the incident were shocked. They originally thought that it was a simple case of plagiarism, but they never imagined that it involved so many schemes and secrets.

After the truth was revealed, everyone fell silent!

It didn't take long before Chanyeol accepted an interview with the media and provided a conclusion for the entire incident.

"Crown Empire believes that everyone can already determine the truth. Regarding the plagiarism between 'The Tracker' and 'The Lost Relative', I'm sure everyone has come to a reasonable conclusion."

"Crown Empire promised that they'd prove Elder Wu's innocence, so Crown Empire has achieved that. What about the author of 'The Tracker'? If I remember correctly, you confidently accused Elder Wu of plagiarizing your work and if he didn't, you'd break your hands. I hope you remember your promise. I will be waiting to see the results."