022

As Tiffany's rumor continued to stir up the nation, fans did all they could to protect her. It appeared, Tiffany's status had already been established.

After appearing in three great films, the public recognized her as an actress and truly acknowledged her.

Seeing her fans working so hard to protect her, Tiffany felt her heart break. However, the culprit had not been found yet, so she couldn't possibly reveal that she was pregnant. All she could do was comfort her fans by telling them that she was fine.

_"Tiffany, aren't you going to get some rest? The film is important, but your body is more important."

_"President Kim has revealed that Tiffany is fine and he has told everyone not to worry. But, Tiffany is precious to us, how could we not be worried?"

_"Tiffany has sacrificed too much for the sake of filming. She is also very professional. I hope she can recover."

_"I respect Tiffany's decision. I will forever support her in the background."

...

Tiffany looked at the comments and thought back on the attacks she received one year ago. Back then, she was known as an outdated model. But now, she had ended up gaining so much.

"Filming will end in late September. When that time comes, we will officially announce your pregnancy. 'The Lost Relative' will then be released at the end of the year, after which, I will help you apply for a FT Award."

Tiffany sat quietly in bed as she listened to Taeyeon's arrangements. She then reached out her arms to hug him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Taeyeon embraced her as he continued, "'W.H. will be released in March next year. After you give birth...if you still want to film, I can then help you secure something."

"With these three films as a base, you are no longer lacking resources."

Tiffany did not say a word, she simply let out a gentle laugh.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing. I just feel it's really sweet that I'm protecting our child while you're protecting the both of us." After speaking, Tiffany placed a bite on Taeyeon's shoulder. "If a great script comes along, I will definitely accept it. I truly enjoy acting; I enjoy becoming another person and experiencing their life."

"However, when I'm not around, you better not be like Coque and let our child lie in the grass eating dirt."

As Taeyeon thought about the future his heart softened.

"OK, it's time to sleep."

Tiffany thought to herself: in this lifetime, having Taeyeon and her child was already enough...

However, at present, apart from a few people, Tiffany had not yet told anyone about her pregnancy - not even Sunny!

Most importantly, she didn't want to trigger Sunny's sensitive emotions.

So, there was only a minimal number of people that knew about her pregnancy.

But, this made it extra spectacular, right?

After all, the public all assumed that she couldn't fall pregnant. Plus, there were plans for something even worse: the enemy wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to remove her uterus...

As an expert black belly, Taeyeon had long confirmed that he wasn't born with a kind nature. Since someone wanted to act in such a vicious manner, he had no choice but to give them an eye for an eye.