051

“Grandfather. Yes, I still have my grandfather!” Hwang Na-ri seemed to have discovered her last saving grace as her face lit up with hope, “Grandfather won’t sit idly by. I need to go look for grandfather.”

“Miss Hwang, please calm down,” the doctor said as he held onto her shoulder, “Don’t be silly. Your grandfather doesn’t care about you.”

“Nonsense.”

“Did you know? Halfway through your tough delivery, I stepped out to get your grandfather to sign a consent form. Do you know what he told me?”

“I asked him, in an extreme case, if I could only save either you or your child, who would he choose to save…”

“As a result…”

“What was the result?” Hwang Na-ri asked “What did he say?”

“He said to save the child!” the doctor replied. “Your grandfather doesn’t care if you’re dead or alive. He just wants the child. Otherwise, why would he take the child away as soon as you gave birth without coming to check on you even once?”

Save the child!

Hwang Na-ri no longer heard anything else. At this moment, the only word that rung in her head was ‘save the child’. “This can’t be possible. Grandfather couldn’t have said that. No way!”

“All the nurses heard it.”

“He is my grandfather. How could he treat his granddaughter like that? Doesn’t he care about my life and death?” Hwang Na-ri gripped onto the blankets as she began to lose control of her emotions, “I am his granddaughter, his blood-related granddaughter…how could he hope for me to die?”

The doctor supported Hwang Na-ri by the shoulders, “I was also surprised by his decision. He is your actual grandfather, yet he didn’t care about you whatsoever. He asked for us to do all we could to save the child in your stomach. As for you, he was indifferent.”

Hwang Na-ri did not suspect anything unusual. After listening to the doctor’s words, she directly threw the glass sitting on

her bedside table onto the floor, “You all want me to die! You just want me to die!”

Seeing Hwang Na-ri lose control of her emotions, the doctor laughed in ridicule. After adjusting his white coat, he turned and left. However, 5 minutes later, a tall and skinny nurse directly walked into the room with two security guards.

“Miss Hwang, please pay your hospital fees, otherwise, things will be very difficult for us.”

“I told you already, I have no money. None!” Hwang Na-ri yelled angrily. “If you want money so badly, why don’t you go rob a bank?”

“If that’s​ the case, we have no choice but to apply force.” After speaking, the nurse gestured to the security guards behind her. They quickly restrained her arms and dragged her out of the room, “If Miss Hwang has no money, then please rest at home.”

Hwang Na-ri had just finished giving birth, so, as she was dragged out of the room, she naturally had no strength, “Isn’t the hospital afraid of being struck by lightning for doing something like this?”

“Sorry Miss Hwang, we are simply following the rules. Plus, if we were to talk about being struck by lightning, you would definitely be the first…”

Actually, the revenge that was happening on her was clear. They weren’t Tiffany’s methods, but Taeyeon’s.

It was simple and effective.

The most despairing thing was, as soon as they kicked Hwang Na-ri out, they immediately moved another patient into her room like she never existed.