058

"I've never been an obedient person either."

"But, my appearance has further amplified the problems that already existed. They want to use whatever methods possible to tear me away from your side and wake you up," Tiffany's lips curved up slightly as she looked down at her stomach and shook her head,

"It's just, their methods aren't that great. I thought I was the only one that sacrificed myself in order to destroy my enemies."

After speaking, the couple remained silent for a little while before Tiffany added, "At least, with Hwang Na-ri, it was a matter of interest. But, is it necessary for your parents to go to the extent where they would do anything just to put up a fight?"

"No matter how big of an issue they have with me and no matter how much they don't want to see me, there's no need to slander their daughter-in-law and grandchild, right?"

"Sorry," Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly, "The Hwang Family has already given you enough struggles."

"Why should you be sorry?" Tiffany asked as she turned to look at Taeyeon. Her heart broke as she saw his face, "You know, I once dreamed of a perfect relationship with my in-laws. I thought, even if Ms Han doesn't like me, she would at least love you, but..."

"You are Taeyeon. In my heart, and other people's hearts, you are capable of anything..."

"No matter how your parents are, they should not be vulgar people, yet, the things they have done, do not match their identities at all..."

After hearing what Tiffany had to say, Taeyeon carried his wife horizontally towards the bedroom, "There are some things that I am still investigating."

In reality, Taeyeon couldn't believe that his parents were like this either...

"How certain are you at the moment?" Tiffany was well aware of what Taeyeon was investigating, so her question was a little out of context.

"I'm 90% sure."

It seemed, in Taeyeon's heart, the current Han Ji-eun was already a fake.

"Actually, there is a very simple method you could use."

"Things aren't as simple as you think." Taeyeon pushed open the door to the bedroom and placed Tiffany onto the bed, "I need to clarify things properly."

"If you don't give me an answer soon, I will make a move at Miro Hotel in 2 days time. I will not let go of anyone that tries to tear us apart or hurt our child, even if that person is your mother."

"Have I ever stopped you?" After speaking, Taeyeon walked into the walk-in wardrobe and did his own thing. When he came back out, he had changed into a white pair of home clothes.

Taeyeon had always known that Tiffany knew what she was doing. And in this world, the only person that understood his difficulties and pains was Tiffany.

So, she did not want to throw him into a dilemma.

But, when dealing with issues like the one that Tiffany was facing, the identity of mother and mother-in-law should not make a difference. After all, when Han Ji-eun did the things she did, she had completely disregarded her identity as both.

So, it was OK for people to hurt her, but if they wanted to hurt Taeyeon and/or her child, Tiffany would never be able to tolerate it.

...

Meanwhile, Han Ji-eun was still fantasizing about Tiffany being abandoned by Taeyeon.

All she needed to do now, was get hold of the evidence.