122

This particular shareholder directed his sharp questioning towards Taeyeon and supported his thoughts with evidence and reasoning that triggered the other shareholders emotions.

"President Kim, Superstar Media simply exists because you dote on Tiffany. However, she is your wife and not ours. Please consider the interests of your shareholders."

Taeyeon did not say a word as he sat at the head of the table and glared at the speaking shareholder.

On his body, he wore a dull colored stripey vintage suit and carried with him an air of nobleness like a king.

"Who's interests has she threatened?" Taeyeon asked coldly. "All of you went home with bonuses this year. So, how could you tell me that Superstar Media has affected your interests? That is an insult to the money you are holding in your hands."

"Secondly, do you really think that Crown Empire would have less enemies if Tiffany wasn't around? Right now, the entire industry has their eyes​ on Superstar Media and is ready to jump on them at any moment. Because of this, Crown Empire has been able to relax and not use their PR in a long time. Yet, you're telling me that she's been creating enemies for us? She's stepped in front and shielded us from 80% of our potential enemies. Is there something wrong with your eyes?"

"Thirdly, we've just discussed our market research last week. Whether it's our reputation, influence, the scale of our business or our artists, Crown Empire has seen an improvement from previous years and has maintained our top position in the industry. So, Superstar Media's existence does not affect us, it is merely a subsidiary. In what way does it pose a threat?"

"Fourthly, if you don't control your brother-in-law, you're going to be kicked out of Crown Empire soon!!!"

After speaking, Taeyeon looked at the other shareholders, "I don't remember Crown Empire's shareholders ever being this easy to manipulate. Have you all lost your ability to judge as you grew older?"

"As for the issue with contracts, they are already in my hands. I'm just better than you at determining the right timing and making appropriate arrangements. So, Director Lin, I think the thing you should focus on now, is how to avoid being brainwashed by your brother-in-law..." Taeyeon said as he pointed to his head.

"As a decision maker, I think I know what I'm doing better than anyone. You can come look for me again when Crown Empire struggles to continue operating. From now on, don't waste my time with pointless meetings like this."

"Especially when personal grudges are involved!"

Taeyeon's words were ruthless, without an ounce of mercy..

He was truly angered. These people should be more far-sighted than the average person, otherwise, how could they be shareholders of Crown Empire? Yet, they were so easily manipulated. So, how could he not be angry?

"When President Kim allowed an artist to start their own company, it was already an exception. If he doesn't apply more control, won't other artists end up following fit?"

Taeyeon was already standing up when the shareholder added this. So, when he heard these words, he lifted his head and looked piercingly at the man.

Apparently, the meeting wasn't over.

"What do the rest of you think?" Taeyeon asked the other shareholders.

Of course, the other shareholders knew that, with Taeyeon around, nothing could possibly go wrong. If they offended him now and Crown Empire didn't encounter any problems, it was completely possible for him to give a portion of the shares to Tiffany and allow her into the board of directors.