009

Actually, as he rehearsed, Min-ho felt he had overreacted a little. Although he mentally prepared himself, hearing people insult his sister in person was hard to bear. Anyone else would have said something too, let alone a man like himself.

Plus, Tiffany wasn't someone they could afford to insult!

Thinking of this, Min-ho sent Tiffany a message, "Noona, if you personally heard someone insulting you, what would you do?"

Actually, Min-ho wasn't the only one that reacted this way. In the past, both Shin hye and Tiffany had stuck up for each other in the same way.

As soon as Tiffany saw her brother's message, she could roughly guess what had happened. So she quickly replied, "Just ignore them. Remember their names and give it to me, that's all you need to do."

"Aren't you angry?"

"There's no point getting angry. But, the entertainment industry is small. One day, they are bound to fall into my hands..." she always destroyed people without them seeing it coming.

Seeing Min-ho did not response, she asked again, "Give me their names."

"As you know, I'll be appearing on an awards ceremony on Wednesday. Today I'm at the rehearsals and I came across the boy band, K&G. The boys were talking rudely about you, so I couldn't help it..."

"Don't be so impulsive from now on. The industry isn't as simple as you think it is."

But, as soon as Tiffany put down her phone, she immediately turned to Se-ra, "Give Sunny a call. Ask her to look into the boys from K&G. Quick."

"OK, focus on filming, I'll bring you the information as soon as I get it," Se-ra knew Tiffany was loyal. Although she said she wasn't going to get involved with Min-ho's business, there was no way she'd completely not care.

Under the current circumstance, she of course had to do all that she could to protect Min-ho.

3pm. Tiffany had to relocate for her next scene. At this time, Se-ra demonstrated her speedy diligence by presenting Tiffany with the information she got from Sunny.

"This band has three members. Amongst them, Han Joon-hwen and Yeng Cheol are both from rich families. They seemed to have entered the industry for fun and are both troublemakers. According to Sunny's sources, they both have a history of marijuana usage. As for the band leader, he was discovered from a talent competition and is quite talented. His personality is relatively calm and doesn't have any bad habits."

"All three of them come from Ice Age Entertainment Agency and because of their good looks, have been quite popular lately."

"They are Yun-ho's biggest rivals."

They were rivals and also sons of rich families.

"Ask Sunny if she can get a hold of any records regarding their marijuana usage," Tiffany instructed calmly. "Min-ho isn't prepared for it, but under these circumstances where he is sharing the same waiting room as his rivals, it is much too easy for them to plan something against him."

"OK, anything else you want me to do?"

"Tell Sunny to speak to the band leader. Since he is a clear-minded person, he should know how to weigh the pros and cons."

Being in a band with two people that had bad habits; he was bound to be dragged down with them sooner or later.

She never hurt people, she was simply cautious of them.

She wasn't going to let anyone hurt her friends and family, especially not within the entertainment industry.

"OK, I'll start working on it now."