109

As Superstar Media picked up its artist, Taeyeon's private plane landed at a nearby town.

As the boss of Superstar Media, Tiffany confirmed her artist's safety and successfully met with Xia Hanmo and Seohyun.

"Fany unnie, we are both OK. Seohyun took some medicine and is sleeping at the moment. Her boyfriend is currently taking care of her," Xia Hanmo said as she stepped out into the living room after tidying up a little.

Tiffany leaned back in the sofa and nodded her head as she looked at Xia Hanmo, "My worries have subsided now that I've seen both of you are fine."

"You know, you didn't have to come all the way here," Xia Hanmo was undoubtedly moved. After all, whose boss would personally fly to such a small town just to take one glance at their artist?

"I will naturally leave once I've confirmed that both of your are fine. By the way, what's with Seohyun's boyfriend?" Apart from Lee Young-Min, Tiffany had never heard about 'this' boyfriend.

Just as Xia Hanmo was about to explain, Yoong stepped out of Seohyun's room.

His tall and strong figure was comparable to Taeyeon's. But, he had a resolute and unyielding vibe that was very different to Taeyeon's dangerous aura.

No matter where Taeyeon stood, he had the presence of king.

Unlike this man...

"As soon as Seohyun wakes up, I will take her home," Yoong said to Tiffany.

"You..." Tiffany was full of doubt. When did Seohyun meet such an amorous person?

"I am Lim Yoong." After introducing himself, Yoong turned around and returned to the room. He had no desire to talk to anyone. After all, he had limited time.

Tiffany looked at Xia Hanmo and Xia Hanmo simply shrugged as she explained what happened on the mountain and how everyone abandoned Seohyun.

After hearing the entire story, the look that flashed past Tiffany's eyes was similar to the look that Yoong previously had.

"Great..."

Xia Hanmo couldn't help but feel chills from this look. So, she quickly changed the topic, "Where's President Kim? Didn't he come here with you?"

"He is working in the room," Tiffany replied before she reminded Xia Hanmo, "Pack your things, let's return to Korea tonight."

The flood originally attracted the attention of the public. But, the fact that celebrities were involved, further increased the attention placed on it. Superstar Media ended up picking up its artist first. So, as soon as they disembarked their private plane, they were immediately surrounded by reporters.

-"Xia Hanmo, can you explain how you guys managed to escape?"

-"Xia Hanmo..."

As Taeyeon was present, the reporters did not dare to get too close. So, Tiffany managed to reply to everyone in a relaxed manner, "Thank you everyone for your concern, but Xia Hanmo just escaped the hands of death and is very tired. I hope you can all let her go home and get some rest first."

-"Xia Hanmo, I heard that while you and your manager were running for your lives with the rest of the crew, you deliberately left everyone else behind and escaped on your own. Is this true?"

As soon as one of the reporters asked this question, Tiffany immediately glared at them.

"Where did you hear this from?"

The reporter remained silent for a few seconds, slightly intimidated by Tiffany's look. So, it took him a short moment before he replied, "This is news that I received from my friend in the disaster zone."