029

No one expected a confrontational scene like this. Not only Minho, but even Tiffany did not expect it. In order to protect Minho, Se-ra had actually stepped out courageously and revealed her own family background in such a firm way...

The atmosphere in the press conference suddenly turned stale. With Se-ra added to the mix, Jimin suddenly fell into a panic. The situation had fallen behind her control...

Se-ra stared at Jimin patiently as she waited for a response. At the same time, the mountain of dark cameras also focused on her.

_"Speak..."

_"Come on, speak..."

A few of the reporters were getting impatient so they started complaining. But, Jimin responded with a stutter, "I...I..."

"I want to know how you had the conscience to say that Yun-ho had one-sided feelings for you."

Faced with the pressures from Se-ra, Jimin was forced to take a few steps back while everyone witnessed her response.

Just as Jimin thought she had no way out, a man suddenly appeared at the entrance to the hall. It was Jimin's fiance, Ruan Xiwen!

"I believe her!"

The media turned around and saw Ruan Xiwen struggling with a few bodyguards as he forced his way into the hall.

Jimin was surprised, but she quickly ran off the stage and warned the bodyguards, "Let him go..."

She then pounced into Ruan Xiwen's arms and burst into tears, "I really didn't cheat on you and have never been in a relations.h.i.+p with Yun-ho..."

"I know," Ruan Xiwen patted her back in comfort, "I know you have been wronged."

Afterwards, Ruan Xiwen turned to the media as he hugged Jimin in his arms, "If you guys want to clean up Yun-ho's reputation, don't try to use my fiancee. If you have any problems, throw them at me instead."

"I bet you guys don't know why Crown Empire is trying so hard to help Yun-ho."

"Hmmph, let me tell you the truth. It's because Yun-ho's name is actually Minho. He is the younger brother of the wife of Crown Empire's CEO. In other words, he is Tiffany's brother and also the fourth master of Hwang Corps.!"

"With this background, do you still think he is innocent?"

"For the sake of protecting her brother's​ reckless actions, Tiffany tried to throw all the blame on my fiancee..."

With the mention of Hwang Corps., most people did not know how to respond. After all, Hwang Corps. was from a totally different industry. But, the fact that he was Tiffany's brother was enough to stir the media into an uproar...

So...Yun-ho was actually called Minho!

So...he was the younger brother of the superstar, Tiffany!

_"No wonder Crown Empire tried so hard to clean up Yun-ho's reputation. So there was another layer of relations.h.i.+p."

_"F*ck, he's Tiffany's younger brother? That's huge news."

_"Is Tiffany's brother trying to force this married couple into a dead end?"

_"I really never expected that Yun-ho had this background..."

Hearing the discussions of the media, Se-ra looked at the hugging couple in the distance and trembled in anger. She had never seen people as shameless as the two people in front of her.

"Crown Empire should tell Yun-ho to step out and say something."

"Exactly, there's no point hiding."