082

Tiffany was in no rush to clarify things because she didn't think it was time yet.

But, the drama needed to choose a male lead. So, Taeyeon ended up giving Tiffany two choices: Lu Yiling or Long Xing.

Lu Yiling had a noble appearance, one that suited the emperor in the novel. Although his acting was quite mechanical, his appearance was a plus.

On the other hand, Long Xing was the complete opposite. He didn't really stand out in ancient costume, but he was comfortable to look at and not easy to get sick of. Most importantly, his acting was spectacular.

Both men had their strengths, advantages and disadvantages.

As Tiffany looked at the information for the two men, she remained silent for quite a while. As soon as Taeyeon saw this, he knew exactly what she was thinking, "You're not happy with either of them?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon quietly like she was staring into his soul.

"I've already contacted both of them to come for auditions. You should come and have a look as well."

Tiffany nodded her head. But, she actually felt that the male lead she truly hoped for, was impossible.

...

As soon as Kang Yong-Ji returned to Korea, Kang Jung-hwa suddenly found she had someone to rely on. Erasing the dreaded memory of the punishment in front of Tiffany, Kang Jung-hwa could now flaunt her power once again.

Of course, she still remembered the grudge she held against Irene. Even if she couldn't pick on Tiffany - who barely took a step out of her house - being able to teach Irene a lesson wasn't a bad alternative.

Plus, they were both currently vying for a role in 'The Best Ex-girlfriend', so their chances of seeing each other were a lot higher.

After quitting from 'Concubine Ning', Suho placed all his focus on Irene. He felt relieved to see that she had matured and become a lot more understanding.

Today, they were attending a test reading of the script. Suho accompanied Irene to the bathroom and escorted her right to the door.

Kang Jung-hwa happened to be coming out of the bathroom at this time. As soon as she saw Suho, she sneered and walked up to him, "Mr. Suho."

Suho leaned back against the wall and glanced casually at Kang Jung-hwa.

"I heard you were once a top manager. But, from the looks of it, your abilities are quite mediocre...You've already struggled so much just to manage one Irene, what other results can you produce?"

Suho didn't want to respond, so he ignored her like she didn't exist.

Seeing this, Kang Jung-hwa scoffed, "For someone like Irene, even if you support her for an entire lifetime, she will never become a superstar. You should give up."

After hearing this, Suho pointed to his ear, "I don't understand animal language. Or perhaps, my hearing isn't too good."

Kang Jung-hwa sneered and strutted away. Not long after, Irene exited the bathroom and looked at Suho, "I heard Kang Jung-hwa's voice just a moment ago. Was she causing you trouble?"

"Let's go. It's about to start," Suho had no intention to explain.

"Did she insult you?"

Suho remained silent.

Therefore, Irene did not ask any further. But, she promised to herself that she'd become the best artist in Suho's hands; that she'd dazzle everyone and make him lift his head in pride.