067

"What drug?" Han Ji-eun pretended to be oblivious.

"Quinidine," Taeyeon said in a deep, dangerous, and of course, threatening tone.

Although Han Ji-eun was frightened by Taeyeon, she forcefully maintained her composure and continued to be in denial, "I don't know what you're talking about. Taeyeon, is this how you treat your mother?"

"Mother or not, let's put that aside for now. I simply want to know if you are aware of a drug called Quinidine?"

Han Ji-eun was forced to look directly into Taeyeon's eyes. She was paralyzed by his intimidating gaze. In fact, there was a voice in her head that was telling her, if she continued to remain stubborn, she would definitely be sliced to shreds. But, she couldn't possibly confess to her crime.

"I am involved with biotechnology, of course I know what Quinidine is. Taeyeon, what is the meaning of your question?"

"Did you start the fire in the afternoon?"

"What fire? What are you talking about? Taeyeon, you need to tell me why you are treating me like this?" Han Ji-eun speculated that Taeyeon had no evidence, so she calmed down a little and questioned him confidently.

"Why are you wearing flat shoes?"

Taeyeon looked down at Han Ji-eun's feet with ridicule as he changed the subject.

"Because it's comfortable," Han Ji-eun replied.

"It's covered in mud because you entered a garden, didn't you? If I look for mud in my house, I should be able to find your footprints, right?" Taeyeon guessed. "I assume you're not planning to confess even if you die."

"I never went to anyone's back garden."

"I never said it was a back garden," Taeyeon latched onto the main flaw in Han Ji-eun's words.

"I can never clarify myself in front of you. Since I am already in your hands, do whatever you want," Han Ji-eun knew that everything she said was wrong and was aware that Taeyeon was a cautious person.

So, she decided to keep her mouth closed. She refused to believe that her footprint could be found in Taeyeon's home.

Soon, Father Kim arrived at the hospital. Seeing that Han Ji-eun was being restrained in front of Taeyeon, he immediately rushed over and gestured for the bodyguards to let her go, "Taeyeon, are you crazy?"

Taeyeon couldn't be bothered talking to Father Kim, so he raised his chin at Sooyoung, gesturing for him to drag Father Kim away.

"Taeyeon, are you a monster? What are you trying to do to your parents?"

"I should be the one asking you that!" Taeyeon refuted. "You may leave, but this woman needs to pay back tenfold for everything she has done to Tiffany."

"Are you crazy? That b*tch is being punished for what she's done. What has that got to do with your mother?"

Hearing his father call Tiffany a b*tch, Taeyeon's voice turned colder,

"Twenty-fold!"

"What poison has that woman fed you?"

"Thirty-fold..."

"Is that b*tch..."

"Forty-fold."

Father Kim finally realized that he couldn't insult Tiffany, so he finally changed from calling her a 'b*tch' to calling her 'that woman', "It seems like you've been truly bewitched by that woman. Let your mother go!"