079

The scene today wasn't foreign to Irene. She had previously experienced it with Annie...

Thinking about her unhappy memories, Irene huddled up and allowed Suho to wash her off. The assistant soon returned with a set of clean clothes and the trio ended up spending 40 minutes in the bathroom. However, they still could not remove the strong smell from Irene's body.

As a relatively careless artist, this was a common occurrence. If one simply thought about everything that Tiffany had experienced, it was clear to see the entertainment industry was a place where people supported the high and tread on the low; it would never change.

Irene had already fallen into many traps in the past, yet she was schemed against this time. Suho couldn't be blamed for feeling a little disappointed; Irene was maturing too slowly.

After returning home, Irene locked herself in the bathroom and washed herself off for four long hours. During this time, Suho contacted the producers of the talk show, warned them to keep the incident a secret and requested for them to find the culprit. But, it was easier said than done.

By the time Irene came out of the bathroom, it was already 3am the next day. Seeing Suho waiting for her in the living room, she lowered her head and walked towards him.

Amidst the darkness, Suho wrapped his arm around Irene's waist and pulled her onto his lap. The couple looked each other in the eyes, but Irene was unhappy, "I don't think I can ever be as calculative as Fany unnie. It's too tiring. I think I'm truly not suited for this industry."

"Forget about it for now..." Suho sighed as he pinched her nose.

Since Irene couldn't grow stronger and protect herself, then he would have to grow stronger to protect her.

At times, he realized he was forcing people to do things that were beyond their powers, "If you feel that you truly don't like acting anymore and you don't want to rush around to different jobs all the time. You don't need to do it from now on."

"Really?"

"Who told you to make me worry?" Suho asked helplessly.

Irene was silent for a few seconds as she began to realize that she hadn't given much in their relationship.

She refused to do this and refused to change that. It seemed, Suho was always catering to her...

"I will persist for a little longer. If I really can't handle it anymore, I will let you know."

But, Irene had no idea that the news of 'Taeyeon's sister covered in poo' would spread like wildfire the next day.

The name 'Irene' wasn't important. The important thing was, she was Taeyeon's sister.

_"This measly stunt double was previously rumored to have drunk urine. This time, someone covered her in poo. She's sure fated to be involved with stuff like this."

_"Haha, I know right?"

_"Taeyeon's sister doesn't seem like she's anything impressive."

_"Compared to the Taeny Couple, she's miles behind."

Taeyeon never expected that Irene would cause news like this. It seemed, everytime she entered the headlines, it would be because she got bullied. So, Taeyeon began to feel that Suho was not a qualified manager.

Initially, Taeyeon did not have the intention to get involved in Irene's matters. Until, he received a phone call from Tiffany, "Irene is your sister. Even if Crown Empire doesn't say anything, we can't just stand idly by."