026

In all honesty, although 'Stupid' received good feedback in the Western markets, Tiffany was still just a supporting character and her new movie had not been released yet, so it was normal for the Westerners to look down on her.

If it was someone else, they would have accepted this treatment, but she was Tiffany...the Tiffany that never admitted defeat.

3pm. Plenty of European and American actors started piling into the hotel. At this time, Tiffany's Rolls Royce also arrived at the entrance.

Taeyeon first stepped out of the car wearing a retro suit. Because of his natural air of authority and n.o.bility, the Western reporters were quickly drawn to his presence. However, Taeyeon completely ignored them as he walked around the front of the car to the pa.s.senger's side and opened the door for Tiffany. He then helped her out.

_"What's happening? Who is this?"

_"I've never seen this woman before."

_"It looks like Taka's acting partner, the Asian woman."

The American reporters expressed their doubt towards Tiffany's ident.i.ty in English. They couldn't be blamed though, because Taka was the main drawing point of the event.

This was the reason why Taka's agency placed Tiffany's name in a not so obvious part of the event poster. In fact, only Taka appeared on the poster. So the media were well aware that Taka went to partake in an Asian film, but they had no idea who he acted alongside.

After all, in their eyes, they did not view highly on the acting ability of Asian actors anyway.

Tiffany was fluent in English, so she naturally knew what everyone was discussing. But, she did not get intimidated. She simply hooked her arm on Taeyeon's and entered the hotel.

Up until this point, the reporters had not yet realized that the woman in front of them was the same woman that had ignited the Oriental Trend a year ago!

After stepping out of the car, Tiffany did not immediately remove her coat; Taeyeon did not allow it because he did not want her to catch a cold. It was only after they stepped into the hotel that Taeyeon helped her take it off and handed it to one of the waitstaff.

At this moment, the venue was already packed full of guests. As it was an event hosted by Westerners, it was relatively casual. Hence, the attending guests were left to their own devices.

Tiffany's appearance undoubtedly attracted attention from the foreigners, because underneath her coat, the Hanbok on her body looked extra chic and elegant against the backdrop of the palace-like hotel.

Logically speaking, this was a Westerners​ territory. So, dressing like the way she did wasn't entirely appropriate. But, the Hanbok on her body surprisingly suited the elegant surroundings.

So, attracting everyone's attention was destined to happen. After all, Tiffany wasn't just an actress, she was also a model. Attracting attention was something she was well experienced with.

At this time, Taeyeon decided to let her enjoy the limelight by leaving her side and willingly standing on the sidelines​. However, he didn't go as unnoticed as he thought...

For a man who looked like something straight out of a painting, how could he go unnoticed.

The strange thing was, he had his brilliance while Tiffany had her uniqueness. The couple both attracted the attention of the foreigners equally.

Tiffany understood what Taeyeon was thinking, so she hooked her arm around his and smiled, "I need you be my side."

Taeyeon nodded and led her towards Taka...