035

A few minutes later, Se-ra walked into the living room. Seeing a serious expression on Minho's face, she tried to remain calm as she sat down opposite him.

"Speak, what is it? Do you want to slack off again?"

"Se-ra..." Minho sat up straight and looked at Se-ra seriously. "I know what happened last night."

Se-ra froze as her expression turned awkward.

"I don't know why you are dismissing what happened, but I can't pretend that nothing happened," Minho took a deep breath. Perhaps he was afraid that he'd scare Se-ra off, so he softened his tone a little, "I simply want to know what you're thinking."

Se-ra was a little surprised as she smiled, "What could I be thinking? You couldn't possibly think I was serious, right? Isn't it normal for an artist to have a fling with their manager? I know you were drunk, so I'm not going to force you to take responsibility. Just pretend like nothing happened."

After hearing these words, Minho's heart sunk to the depths of the abyss. By the time he spoke again, his voice was so lifeless, he could barely hear himself, "Really? It's normal?"

"Don't overthink it. We are both grown adults. We both have our needs."

"Perhaps, that is what you think, but I can't treat sleeping with my manager as nothing. You were my first," Minho said in seriousness. "I can't continue working with you like this."

"What do you mean by this?" Se-ra's voice began to tremble.

"What I mean is, either you try and be my woman, or...we break all ties. I don't want to make things complicated. I'm not just saying this to be responsible. I'm saying this because I felt like you also liked me..."

Se-ra froze without saying a word.

Minho smiled like he had realized something, before he stood up to leave.

However, before he started walking away, he left behind a few words, "You can look for me when you've thought things through."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm tired. I want to get some rest." After speaking, Minho left the apartment.

But, he himself did not know where he was going. His mind was a mess, but he couldn't understand why things turned out this way.

At that moment, he didn't notice a car change lanes in front of him and he directly smashed into their rear...

Minho had left for quite some time, but Se-ra was still frozen in place.

Se-ra stood up urgently but she suddenly received a phone call from the police, "h.e.l.lo, are you familiar with Minho?"

"What's wrong with Yun-ho?"

"Come to the police station. He's. .h.i.t someone."

Se-ra was shocked by what she had heard. But, after a few minutes, she picked up her phone and gave Chanyeol a phone call. She couldn't let him have a scandal at a time like this.

"Vice President Chanyeol, it is currently an important time in Yun-ho's career. We can't let anything go wrong..."

"Se-ra, calm down."

Hearing Chanyeol's responses, Se-ra tried her best to calm down, "Sorry, Vice President Chanyeol."

"Hurry to the police station to deal with the problem and keep it from spreading."

"I understand. I'll go right now..." The reason why Se-ra was in such a panic was because she knew that Minho was emotionally unstable from what had happened earlier. So, she was afraid that he had gotten into an accident because of her.