118

As Feng Jing looked at Mother Lim's expression, her lips secretly curved upwards. She believed that no parent would knowingly push their child into a fire pit.

Now that they knew how Seohyun was really like, would they still allow their son to marry her?

As she looked at Seohyun's tormented expression, Feng Jing felt a sense of success. She wanted to tell her that this was the result of not listening to her mother; that she was about to lose everything.

Meanwhile, the Lim Family stared at Feng Jing without a word. Feng Jing simply thought that they were so angry that they were rendered speechless.

And, she was right, they were angry. But, the reason for their anger was very different to what Feng Jing thought.

"Seo Seo, now that things have gotten to this point, I think you should come home with me," Feng Jing said as she stood up. However, Mother Lim pressed down on Seohyun's thighs to keep her seated and glared coldly at Feng Jing.

"Ms. Feng, you've sure opened my eyes today."

"Even a tiger wouldn't eat its own child, yet you've well and truly betrayed your daughter."

Feng Jing turned around and looked at Mother Lim, not quite understanding her standpoint.

Mother Lim laughed and replayed the voice recording she made on her phone of the conversation they just had, "You are unbelievably disgusting!"

After speaking, Mother Lim stood up and nudged Seohyun towards Yoong, "Stand to the side, I can't express myself to the fullest with you around."

As soon as Yoong heard this, he immediately led Seohyun and Father Lim over to the sofa in the rest area, leaving Mother Lim to deal with Feng Jing on her own.

"Firstly, you said you're here to cancel Seo Seo's wedding on her behalf, but I would like to ask what right you have to do that, Ms. Feng? Don't say it's because you're blood related. I'll take Seohyun overseas tomorrow and get her genetics completely altered. You say you're her mother? We refuse to acknowledge it..."

"It was bad enough that you were dumped by a rich heir and couldn't hold onto your own man – I mean, at least you snatched away someone else's crown of best actress and didn't lose too badly – but I can't understand why you would go around telling people that you were raped. Is that something to be proud of? When these words left your mouth, didn't you feel ashamed. I really need to bow down to you."

"Why don't the organizers of The FT Awards give you an award for being the most shameless?"

"By the way, when I talked about seniority, I wasn't referring to Seo Seo. I was talking about you, the multi-talented Best Actress; the cradle snatcher that stole someone's son to warm her bed. You are much too ruthless!"

"Lastly, you're right. You're not good enough for the Lim Family. Someone cheap like you shouldn't come looking for me a second time. Otherwise, the recording in my hands will become a joke to others."

Mother Lim released her anger like a firecracker, humiliating Feng Jing until her face turned red.

Even when she admitted to being shameless, she still felt embarrassed to hear these words...

But Mother Lim wasn't done yet as she directly walked up to her and peered down at her, showing off the benefits of her height.

"If you don't want Seo Seo. I'll have her."

"I don't want to hear you bad mouth her again."

"She's here to be my daughter-in-law. If someone dares to ruin her image and spread false rumors, I'll show them my abilities as a government official's wife."