131

Bo-ra humphed. Without turning around to look at Mark Lee, she closed her laptop and left the room.

Mark Lee watched in surprise as Bo-ra left. A moment later, he chased after her and said, "You can save your sister if you want, but don't get me involved."

"Firstly, the hospital chief's daughter invited you to go camping, but you didn't go, that's not my problem. Secondly, the professor spoke to me because she wanted to know my standpoint and I don't think there was any problem with my response. Did you think that I wanted to get involved with you?"

Bo-ra then added angrily, "I know you're used to being cold and you don't have many relatives at home so you don't understand how it feels to worry about a suffering loved one. I won't blame you."

"Hwang Bo-ra, I dare you to say that again!"

"I am happy to say it multiple times. You can listen to it if you want." After she was done speaking, Bo-ra pushed Mark Lee aside and slammed the door shut behind her.

Mark Lee did not look pleased as he also left soon after.

After returning home and stepping foot into his own territory, Mark Lee finally felt a sense of security again. That's when he sat down and thought carefully about his behavior. Had he been too harsh on Bo-ra?

Was his actions not very likeable?

Because of this, Mark Lee gave his older brother a phone call and told him about Bo-ra's matter. After his brother finished listening, he simply laughed, "Oh please, if I was the girl that you liked, I would hate your guts! Can't​ you stop picking on her?"

"Me? Picking on her?"

"You made her do overtime, you increased her work load, you humiliated her and you caused her to be threatened. What do you think?"

Mark Lee thought about it. They had always been like that. Plus, Bo-ra was the only woman he treated like that.

Other women had no right to even get close to him.

"Come on, bro, let me teach you a thing or two."

...

Bo-ra was truly angered, that's why her reaction was so extreme. After all, no one enjoyed being picked on the way that Mark Lee picked on her. So, she couldn't tolerate it any longer.

Since Mark Lee disliked being connected to her so much, then she was going to stop begging the professor...

After Tiffany heard about this, she was obviously displeased. The almighty Second Miss of the Hwang Family was actually being bullied to this extent?

So, when she saw Bo-ra, she directly said to her, "Is there a reason why my surgery must be done by the professor?"

Bo-ra was a little surprised. She never expected that Tiffany would hear about her matter so quickly. So, she replied, "She is an authoritative figure in the field..."

"In other words, most other doctors can handle my surgery, so it's not necessary to look for her..." Tiffany said to Bo-ra. 

"Even if you must ask for her help, you are still the Second Miss of the Hwang Family. In terms of status, you aren't someone that she can bully and threaten. Don't you know that?"

"I don't like discussing my identity in the hospital..."

"Even if you don't like it, it's the undeniable truth," Tiffany replied. "You don't have to use your identity to bully others, but you can't let others bully you."