001

Hwang Na-ri wanted to apologize to Tiffany!

If one was to say this out loud, who would believe it?

After Elder Hwang fell ill and went to hospital, he made Hwang Na-ri the Acting President of the family business. However, he had one condition: Hwang Na-ri had to personally apologize to Tiffany. So, Hwang Na-ri quickly sent out an invite and decided to lay her cards on the table. In reality, she merely wanted to boast to Tiffany that the family business had been handed over to her.

Hwang Na-ri's husband ran a shipping business and was often away on business trips. Even though they had been married for three years, they were still polite to each other like strangers.

Compared to family, Hwang Na-ri loved the feeling of grasping power within her hands more.

After a long day at work, Hwang Na-ri returned home.

However, as soon as she walked in through the front door, Mother Hwang quickly stood in her way, "Don't go bothering Tiffany anymore."

"You have no say in this. Because the person that wants an apology from the Hwang Family is the CEO of Crown Empire," Hwang Na-ri shrugged off Mother Hwang's clinging arms.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you, after all these years, the Hwang Family has finally fallen back in my arms. I haven't disappointed my mother."

"If she was to find out the family business fell into the hands of some dirty and disgusting people, her spirit would not have been at peace."

"Also, even if Crown Empire stick up for Tiffany, it still can't deny the fact that she is the daughter of a mistress. This is a reality that cannot be changed. I wonder how the Kim Family will think after they find out. I'm looking forward to hearing news of her divorce. After all, the entertainment industry is a messy place."

"With Taeyeon's status, if he wants to change his wife, I'm sure there'd be a long line of women."

Mother Hwang clenched her fists as she trembled angrily. Hwang Na-ri had exactly brought up the topic she wanted to discuss.

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"

However, just as Mother Hwang's words left her mouth, Hwang Na-ri's slap landed on her face, "Don't you dare mention my mother, you're not worthy!"

"What's happening this time?" Father Hwang returned home to find the two arguing and quickly stood between them.

"Ask her what she said. Who did she say was the mistress?" Hwang Na-ri pointed angrily at Mother Hwang.

"Bo-ah, what did you say to the child?" a glimpse of awkwardness appeared in his eyes as he pulled Mother Hwang into their bedroom. "Bo-ah, why would you bring this up?"

"Hwang Junsu! I must have been blind to trust your words and believe that Tiffany would return to my side," Mother Hwang sneered. "Because of you, I've allowed my own daughter to misunderstand me for 26 years without explaining myself..."

"But, what did I get in the end? I was scolded and slapped by your precious daughter!"

"Hwang Junsu, I've had enough. From now on, I only have one thing to live for, and that is the happiness of my daughter."

"So, don't blame me..."

After speaking, Mother Hwang pushed her husband aside, left the Hwang Family home and drove straight over to Crown Empire.

She really wanted to speak to Taeyeon. But, just as she arrived, she saw Taeyeon walking Tiffany downstairs lovingly.

...