064

Listen to this and feel the power 😅👆🏻
**********

But, she was wearing a restrictive little black dress and appeared weak...

Yet, to everyone's surprise, Irene tore off the bottom of her dress, revealing a black pair of shorts and knocked all the bodyguards behind Chang-wook onto the floor within minutes...

"Wow..."

Everyone cheered in surprise. Was she really 19-years-old? How was she so powerful?

However, after a moment of surprise, everyone smiled. This girl didn't seem very wise. At an event like this, and with Tiffany's help, most people would take advantage of the opportunity to show off in front of Chang-wook. But, her performance was too modest.

Even Annie, who was standing at the back of the theater whispered mockingly under her breath, "Idiot."

However, Tiffany did not think this way. She knew Irene was cheeky.

"Today is Chang-wook's pre-screening, so I can't outshine the star. The film is about to start, so I shouldn't​ I waste everyone's time either. I would like to wish Chang-wook good ticket sales!" After speaking, Irene bowed to everyone.

She did not demand for attention. But, her performance suited Tiffany's style of teaching and received attention anyway because she had successfully sparked Chang-wook's curiosity.

"You've wasted Tiffany's efforts."

"That's because I know you like people with true capabilities and not those that only know how to look good."

Chang-wook looked at everyone and laughed before he said to Tiffany and Irene, "Come sit beside me. I want to chat, it's been a long time since we've seen each other."

As a result, Irene successfully upgraded from the back row to the front. Of course, everyone simply enjoyed witnessing the scene and did not feel envious. Irene was skilled, but she didn't appear to pose a threat.

The young lady was indeed impressive. Most importantly, whether she was a stunt double or an action star, her identity didn't clash with anyone present.

[]"This young lady is quite interesting!"

[]"At such a young age, her skills are not bad. With Tiffany's support, she definitely has a promising future."

[]"From the looks of it, we may see her face in Chang-wook's next film."

In front of the screen, the guests were happily discussing Irene. Meanwhile, at the back of the theater, Annie was filled with envy.

She had given up her body and her conscience, but in the end, she did not have a friend like Tiffany who could boost her up in one step.

But...she had not completely lost. 'The Savage Wars' was about to announce her role as the main villain of their film; that would be her true beginning.

...

"What's this all about? You don't normally do stuff like this," Chang-wook whispered into Tiffany's ear as he looked at Irene. "Is she someone important?"

"Chang-wook, you and I have suffered from defamation and insults in the past, but we have never had people urinate on us. Everytime I think of it, I feel bad for not helping this child," Tiffany replied. "The industry is filled with filth, but we need to maintain our true nature."

Chang-wook nodded, "This is why people can't help but be convinced by you. This young lady is not bad, but are you certain that she won't disappoint?"