059

Hearing this response, the woman was finally pleased as she sat back down.

"Tiffany did not hurt me because she couldn't have possibly done it."

"Then, does the rumor of Tiffany cheating have anything to do with you?"

"No!" Han Ji-eun replied firmly. "But, I'm not completely unaware of the truth. My husband saw Tiffany and Suho talking in the living room that day and was suspicious of their relationship. He didn't want Taeyeon to suffer a loss, so he revealed this information to a few people he knew so they could spread it within the industry."

"I never thought you guys would treat your daughter-in-law like this!" the woman's voice contained a slight sense of mockery.

"This is none of your business. Your simply need to give me the photo of Tiffany cheating," Han Ji-eun was not pleased by the expression on the woman's face, but she needed something from her.

"Taeyeon doesn't need a wife like this, he deserves someone better."

"Has Tiffany offended you in some way?"

"You've asked too much!" Han Ji-eun was annoyed.

"This is the last question!"

"I don't like the look of her," Han Ji-eun replied casually.

"In other words, she did nothing wrong..." the woman placed her phone on the table and deleted the recording right in front of Han Ji-eun's face.

"I was just testing you. Since you were willing to tell me the truth, then I am happy to go ahead with this deal."

Han Ji-eun laughed, "Young lady, you sure have your methods."

"But, I deleted it in the end, didn't I?" the young artist put down her phone and Han Ji-eun relaxed.

Of course, in a hidden position, the pinhole camera that was attached to the young artist's body, had already captured Han Ji-eun's every word and expression.

"To be honest, I don't like actors, especially smart ones. Yet my daughter-in-law is one."

"Don't you know that Tiffany has your grandchild in her stomach?"

Han Ji-eun laughed in response, "My son is the Big Boss of the entertainment industry. Should he be worried that there's no one around to help him bear a child?"

"You are quite a despicable person," the woman judged Han Ji-eun straightforwardly. "Although I did something wrong, I know I deserve the consequences. But, the way that you have treated a pregnant woman is extremely shameless."

"That's it, enough talking. Where's the item I've come for?"

The woman glared at Han Ji-eun before she sent her the photo on her phone, "I've sent you the photo, but I don't want your money. My conscience won't allow me to spend it. I wish you the best of luck."

After speaking, the woman stood up and left. Meanwhile, Han Ji-eun got what she wished for and immediately forwarded the photo to Father Kim, "This is your daughter-in-law."

However, Han Ji-eun wouldn't have known that her every word and move that afternoon, had been broadcasted live on the biggest public advertising screen in Seoul.

Of course, from beginning to end, only Han Ji-eun appeared in the video and the little artist's identity was kept a secret; this prevented her from being attacked by reporters.

Everyone saw the true Han Ji-eun and was now aware of what Tiffany had gone through. Yet...

...Han Ji-eun was the only one that was oblivious to it all and was cheering in glee over the photo she had received...