045

_"But, what can a photo prove? It doesn't explain, out of the two women, who lied. Plus, Yang Xi has been suppressed by Crown Empire the entire time!"

_"Exactly! Even after she returned to Korea, she was held captive by Crown Empire. Don't tell me that's fake."

Held captive!

Hearing these two ridiculous words, Sooyeon's smile increased in mockery,

"Come on now, friends...you can eat more food, but you can't talk more nonsense. I know that Miss Yang complained to everyone that Crown Empire held her captive, but...is complaining enough to prove anything? I'm also standing here complaining to you that Crown Empire has been wronged..."

_"But, Yang Xi said that there were two men guarding her hotel room door!"

"I think, not only does Miss Yang have a problem with her character, she may also be delusional. With a.s.sistance from the police, I have with me, surveillance footage of the hallway to Miss Yang's hotel room. Before we watch the video captured by the Dutch plumber, let's first have a look at this surveillance footage." After speaking, Sooyeon crossed her arms and turned to look at the screen.

Due to the fact that Sooyeon had a record of revealing one shocking news after another, the reporters quickly lifted their cameras in antic.i.p.ation, afraid that they may miss an important detail...

Her method of dealing with the public was slightly different to the path that Chanyeol would normally take.

She was as powerful as Chanyeol, but she possessed a craftiness that Chanyeol did not have...

A moment later, a video started playing on the screen. The video clearly displayed a time stamp and within the corridors clearly stood two burly bodyguards. They were tall and solid like an impenetrable wall. Everyone saw the surveillance that Yang Xi spoke of...

_"There really were two people watching over her..."

_"Aren't there clearly two bodyguards standing there? How is Crown Empire going to deny this?"

The reporters watched the video and began to express their anger, because two bodyguards clearly stood in the doorway guarding a hotel room door. But...

...just as everyone thought that Crown Empire were full of lies, the hotel room door opened and out walked a middle-aged man wearing sungla.s.ses. The two bodyguards followed closely behind this man as he left the hotel.

A while later, the three men returned to the hotel. Just as they pa.s.sed by the corridors, the door to the room next door opened slightly. Everyone could clearly see who the person behind the door was...

...it was Yang Xi!

"I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but the two bodyguards weren't there to watch over Yang Xi. They were there to protect our hotel's VIP guest..."

As soon as Sooyeon finished talking, everyone realized what had happened. Yang Xi thought she was being held captive, when she wasn't.

But, why didn't anyone suspect that Crown Empire had tampered with the footage?

Because the footage was provided by the police and a policeman was currently standing beside the stage waiting to retrieve the video after they were done.

This was practically the biggest attack that Crown Empire could have thrown at Yang Xi. Everyone knew that Master Ni was a gangster and the police would never side with him. So, the fact that Taeyeon got a.s.sistance from the police to deal with this incident, was an insult to Master Ni.