019

Everyone looked at the righteous old man quietly as he scolded Lee Se-won until his face glowed red in embarrassment.

A few reporters couldn't hold back their laughter,

_"This Lee Se-won is so stupid. He thought he hatched a flawless plan, but he ended up losing the battle against the director, Elder Kim and even Tiffany. He wanted to play with fire, but ended up burning himself."

_"I know right! After such an embarrassing incident, I'm assuming he won't be acting in a film for quite some time."

As a result, Lee Se-won went from being a victim to a sewer rat that everyone wanted to destroy.

Every detail of Lee Se-won's scheme was revealed; Elder Kim did not hold back at all when dealing with him.

"Following on, you should sit down and explain everything to the police."

Of course, Elder Kim had brought the police with him; treating the press conference like an interrogation room. The police had heard everything, so they directly walked in and pulled Lee Se-won out of his wheelchair, "Enough with your act. You're coming with us."

Gu Heng looked at the helpless Lee Se-won and turned away pretending not to see him in his most vulnerable moment. She wanted him to still have a little pride.

While the cameras flashed, Lee Se-won was escorted out by the police, ending the long and ridiculous show that he had put on.

After finding out the truth, the reporters looked at Tiffany with an apologetic and helpless expression. However, Tiffany never took this stuff to heart. In fact, after she was done with what she came to do, she didn't complain nor look for pity, she simply bowed thankfully and walked over to Elder Kim.

"Why are you still here? Let's get going," Elder Kim gestured for Wei An to handle the aftermath and negotiate the cancellation of Lee Se-won's contract, while he used his identity as Taeyeon's grandfather to escort Tiffany out.

Perhaps it was because Tiffany did not say a word, the public began to feel extremely guilty towards her.

_"Unlike other female celebrities - even after all that she suffered - Tiffany has not made a single complaint. She's really not that simple."

_"Us fans have always known that our idol deserves our protection. We will always support Tiffany."

_"I never imagined Lee Se-won to be so despicable. For a man to go against a woman, is not a good sight to see. I hope he no longer survives in the entertainment industry."

_"After what's happened this time, I really want to pay someone to beat him up until he receives brain damage."

...

[Tiffany incident clarified: True culprit revealed.]

[Lee Se-won orchestrates his own attack: Takes risk for the sake of lover.]

[List of incidences where Tiffany has been accused incorrectly]

As the incident this time was on such a massive scale, as soon as Tiffany's innocence was proven, even the official media channels praised Tiffany on her courage and ability to maintain a low-profile.

After the press conference, Elder Kim escorted Tiffany out of the hotel to Taeyeon's car which was parked not too far away from the entrance. As soon as they boarded, Taeyeon swiftly drove his wife and grandfather away from the scandalous location.