050

Live at the awards ceremony, The entire FT Award was practically like a personal meet-and-greet for Tiffany, and everywhere one went, they would hear her name.

Afterwards, when the Best Actor and Best Actress was announced, Yoo Jae-suk deliberately teased the two winners, “Do you feel upset that Tiffany stole the limelight tonight?”

“No!” the Best Actress laughed. “I am impressed by her courage. She was able to say what a lot of us thought but didn’t dare to say.”

“So, I support her!”

Meanwhile, the Best Actor also laughed, “I’m tempted to hand my trophy over to her. But, I know she has the ability to win one herself.”

There was actually a huge difference between those that liked and disliked Tiffany. Those that liked her, naturally saw how she tried to keep a low profile and high EQ. 

After the awards ceremony was over, all the artists began leaving the hotel venue. At this time, the trophy-bearing Suho and the impatient Yuri stood in front of their seats and looked at Tiffany.

“Congratulations, Tiffany !”

“Congratulations to you too,” Tiffany said as she raised her trophy towards Suho.

“Fany Unnie…” Sooyeon hadn’t seen Tiffany for a while, so she rushed past the rows of red seats, ready to pounce into Tiffany’s arms. However, just as Tiffany was within reach, a pair of long arms grabbed onto her and pulled her back.

“She is currently pregnant. If you pounce over with too much force and hurt the baby inside, the man over there will eat you up!” Yuri warned.

Sooyeon looked at Tiffany and then glanced at Taeyeon.

Ever since Tiffany had fallen pregnant, Taeyeon practically never left her side, but, this made him even harder to read.

“It’s fine,” Tiffany responded.

Taeyeon glared at Yuri. He was obviously jealous, yet he was trying to throw the blame onto the baby in Tiffany’s body…

“Fany Unnie, you are amazing! It’s a shame that ‘Stupid’ did not receive any awards…President Kim was obviously a great screenwriter.”

“‘Stupid’ is participating in international awards instead…” Taeyeon responded calmly.

Taeyeon had not nominated ‘Stupid’ for any categories in the FT Awards, because his motive was simple – he did not want to reduce Tiffany and Suho’s chances of winning.

The couple’s minds were in sync, so Tiffany obviously knew why Taeyeon had done this. As a result, she simply wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s waist without a word. Because, all she needed was him, and that was enough.

“I don’t care Fany Unnie, let’s go celebrate tonight…”

However, just as Sooyeon’s words left her mouth, Yuri wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her away, “We still need to return to the film set. What are you trying to celebrate? The fact that I still need to work at night?”

Like that, Sooyeon was forcefully dragged away. But, it was obvious to everyone that Yuri was filled with jealousy.

“Why do I feel a little bad watching Sooyeon being bullied by him?” Suho scratched his ear as he smiled.

“You’re wrong. Yuri may be a green-eyed monster, but he treats Sooyeon exceptionally well. He simply doesn’t show it.”

In reality, Suho was also joking. Just as he was about to leave with Tiffany and Taeyeon, a familiar figure suddenly appeared behind Tiffany. It was someone they all knew really well, Yu Jin.