093

"Tiffany, you've truly angered me," Xu Xin stormed over to Tiffany's room angrily with the intention to cause trouble. However, she discovered Tiffany was with Taeyeon. The couple were leaving Tiffany's room to go somewhere.

The timing was perfect...

Xu Xin wondered how the almighty President Kim would feel after he discovered his wife had been cheating on him.

So, she quickened her step and caught up to the couple just before they headed downstairs. "Fany unnie, there's something I want to talk to you about in private. Can we step aside and talk?"

However, Tiffany did not accept her request and replied, "I don't hide anything from my husband. If there's something you want to say, then say it."

"Are you sure?" Xu Xin asked with a trace of danger. "Are you really not worried that I'd reveal your ugly side to President Kim?"

"Give it a try," Tiffany replied straightforwardly. Of course, her gaze contained the same amount of danger.

Xu Xin looked deep into Tiffany's eyes and realized she wasn't afraid. So, she pulled out her phone, swiped to the photo she had previously taken and showed it to Taeyeon, "President Kim, the woman beside you, the wife that you love so dearly...she's been cheating behind your back!"

After saying these words, Xu Xin waited to witness Tiffany's fate. This man was Taeyeon. If Tiffany didn't receive a slap across her face, that would be quite a surprise. But...

...Taeyeon simply looked at Xu Xin coldly without a word.

"President Kim?"

Taeyeon looked at the phone and handed it back to Xu Xin, "Don't sneak a photo of my back next time. Your photography skills are horrible."

After hearing this, Xu Xin looked at Taeyeon in shock...

"Is this your so-called evidence?"

Xu Xin finally realized what had happened. So the man that had snuck out of Tiffany's room that night was Taeyeon. Yet, she not only thought Tiffany was having an affair, she even tried to threaten her!

All of a sudden, Xu Xin felt completely embarrassed, "Sorry...I'm sorry, but I think I had a misunderstanding."

"You misunderstood, but I didn't," Taeyeon held onto Tiffany's hand and clasped each finger tightly. "You've done something that my wife hates the most. How do you think I should deal with you?"

"Fany unnie, I won't do it again. Speak to President Kim for me. I won't do it again," Xu Xin immediately pleaded.

However, Tiffany simply glanced at Xu Xin casually and left the hotel with Taeyeon hand-in-hand.

She was going to keep Xu Xin hanging so she'd understand the true feeling of fear...

As a result, Xu Xin's​ fear indeed increase. After all, the public had always said that Tiffany never went easy on her enemies. So, who could she seek help from?

After thinking for a while, Xu Xin went to look for Seohyun.

Seeing Seohyun eating, Xu Xin ran over to her crying and sat down beside her, "Assistant Seohyun..."

"What is it?" Seohyun asked patiently. "Weren't you having fun threatening Fany unnie this morning. Why are you crying now?"

"I misunderstood Fany unnie. Could you please ask her to be magnanimous and forgive me? If this scandal gets exposed, it won't be good for the film either," Xu Xin tried to use the film as an excuse to stop Tiffany.